My business sales are up

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What is good when you crash is that you come back up . My sales are way up the last 4 months by a good 30 percent!!

I have been using “ aggressive up selling “
tactics as half the population here is very low IQ, drugged out of their minds or can’t speak English

I have been busted on 4 occasions and 3 were Jewish customers . One even showed me the correct price on his phone and demanded why my computer was triple the price lol
I had to tell him some BS and he left

I finally found something I excel at !!
You never know your hidden talents and with the mask on its so easy

What is good when you crash is that you come back up . My sales are way up the last 4 months by a good 30 percent!!

tactics as half the population here is very low IQ, drugged out of their minds or can’t speak English

I have been busted on 4 occasions and 3 were Jewish customers . One even showed me the correct price on his phone and demanded why my computer was triple the price lol

So you con people?

Sort of fits with my view of the world that about 66% of people are bad people in some way or another.

I wasn't a retail guy but upselling is not ripping people off by charging them triple

I am up selling !!
They don’t like it ..they can go !!!
I am giving back to them as I have been treated the last 4 yrs

My $$$ are much higher than my competitors

I am up selling !!
They don’t like it ..they can go !!!
I am giving back to them as I have been treated the last 4 yrs

My $$$ are much higher than my competitors
And what is it that you sell?

I only up sell 20 percent of the time and I talk them into paying for a more expensive but better service

I have recently acquired the only truly effective Bullshit Repellent.

It fires 10-Gague shells packed with thousands of micro-pellets.

To test it I printed out this thread and glues it to 1-inch MD particle board then sprayed it.

Couldn't even find sawdust!

Last edited:
Today, June 18th, I think I was near what you describe.

Jones and Tropicana?????

Forum List

Back