‘My child has a black eye:’ Chesterfield mom outraged after son beaten, called racial slur on school bus

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i love how this parent makes her son sound so innocent. when he started it., both kids should be suspended for fighting on the bus. these kids need learn to just say knock it off not hit. and what does the other kid look like? little ragga muffins.

i love how this parent makes her son sound so innocent. when he started it., both kids should be suspended for fighting on the bus.

I would agree. Mostly a lot of ado about nothing but typical boy stuff but I don't like that the school threatened the mom with being banned. Instead of dealing with and resolving the matter, it seems anymore, the zero tolerance nuclear option is everyone's answer for everything.

I would agree. Mostly a lot of ado about nothing but typical boy stuff but I don't like that the school threatened the mom with being banned. Instead of dealing with and resolving the matter, it seems anymore, the zero tolerance nuclear option is everyone's answer for everything.
well if she is calling up and and yelling at them. i can see why. and both kids need better parenting.

Forum List

Back