My favorite Michael Jordan billboard

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
DF126F18-AD4D-4421-9E99-78532E1A346F.jpeg

I knew this guy Andy Savage, a popular radio DJ in Seattle in the late 90's and early 2000's, who had an official Dream Team poster signed by every player other than Jordan. By some freak coincidence he had the poster on him in Vegas while he was in an elevator and Michael Jordan miraculously steps inside. I mean the odds of that happening are fucking astronomical! So he pulls out his poster and asks Jordan if he would sign it. That asshole Jordan refused to sign it. Can you believe that shit?

He is fairly legendary for being an asshole. What a shame. He was such a great player, but a terrible human being.

Last edited:
I knew this guy Andy Savage, a popular radio DJ in Seattle in the late 90's and early 2000's, who had an official Dream Team poster signed by every player other than Jordan. By some freak coincidence he had the poster on him in Vegas while he was in an elevator and Michael Jordan miraculously steps inside. I mean the odds of that happening are fucking astronomical! So he pulls out his poster and asks Jordan if he would sign it. That asshole Jordan refused to sign it. Can you believe that shit?

He is fairly legendary for being an asshole. What a shame. He was such a great player, but a terrible human being.
I have heard people say they dont want people making money off their name but they make tens of millions off their fans. The same one wanting an autograph.
Doesnt sound like a very good excuse to me..

I have heard people say they dont want people making money off their name but they make tens of millions off their fans. The same one wanting an autograph.
Doesnt sound like a very good excuse to me..
That is literally what Jordan told him. Andy explained who he was and that he was just a collector and massive fan, but he still wouldnt do it. Andy was making good money as a DJ on "107.7 The End", and he would never dream of selling it. His sports memorabilia collection was insane!

I friend of mine used to bartend at an upscale joint in Arizona. Jordan and Barkley used to hangout there. I was told Jordan never once tipped.

Forum List

Back