My Gawd............there is nothing to say. Just watch him talk. Is this truly what you want as a leader?

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
If you have "any" basic understanding of what works and what doesn't, you cannot vote for this man.

n

I am not going to debate this Trump speech, because this is not a scenario where opinion-in-favor of this man can be considered sane. Let me just say: "if you have any commo sense, there is only one conclusion you can arrive at, after watching this man talk in Wisconsin yesterday"

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
3) degrading attitude to the nth degree
4) obsession
5) lack of presidential purpose
6) loss of mental capacity
7) lack of energy

If you have "any" basic understanding of what works and what doesn't, you cannot vote for this man.

n

I am not going my personal opinion on this Trump speech, because this is not a scenario where opinion-in-favor of this man can be considered sane. Let me just say: "if you have any commo sense, there is only one conclusion you can arrive at, after watching this man talk in Wisconsin yesterday"

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
4) obsession
7) lack of energy

lol he’s such an insecure, whiny little bitch.

n

I am not going my personal opinion on this Trump speech, because this is not a scenario where opinion-in-favor of this man can be considered sane. Let me just say: "if you have any commo sense, there is only one conclusion you can arrive at, after watching this man talk in Wisconsin yesterday"

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
4) obsession
7) lack of energy

LOL you people are so weak and gay.

This is best you got?

Your TDS is terminal.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
LOL you people are so weak and gay.

This is best you got?

Your TDS is terminal.
You think this OP is TDS?

Then you will have no problem defending Trump's speech.

I await your response to the points made in the OP. Disprove them one by one (all seven of them).

If you don't, then feel free to join the asylum that Trump is going to end up at.

• Thanks
You think this OP is TDS?

Then you will have no problem defending Trump's speech.

I await your response to the points made in the OP. Disprove them one by one (all seven of them).

If you don't, then feel free to join the asylum that Trump is going to end up at.
Republicans have the minds of children. In his mind he already put you in your place by calling you gay. They think it is an epic burn. They are intellectually and emphatically stunted. They are incapable of nuanced discussion

Republicans have the minds of children. In his mind he already put you in your place by calling you gay. They think it is an epic burn. They are intellectually and emphatically stunted. They are incapable of nuanced discussion
I agree with you with one exception. They are not incapable of discussion. They are incapable of using their brains.

They are a flock of sheep willing to go and get fleeced without getting anything in return

Sheepandresult.jpg

n

I am not going to debate this Trump speech, because this is not a scenario where opinion-in-favor of this man can be considered sane. Let me just say: "if you have any commo sense, there is only one conclusion you can arrive at, after watching this man talk in Wisconsin yesterday"

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
4) obsession
7) lack of energy

That place holds maybe 4500?

• Informative
If Harris is so mental why doesn't Trump debate her again and get that easy victory?
Trump has to act nicer to her. Independent women voters are important. The two communist commentators knew that going into the debate. The way Kamala acted was priceless. The hand on the chin act. She practiced for over a week for this. Trump does need to practice. Her record is there for the last 4 years. Not good.

n

This speech shows

1) ranting
2) hate
4) obsession
7) lack of energy

Trump is literally America's last hope and the only thing keeping the Democrats from establishing ONE PARTY RULE. Is that what you want, Banker?

This speech shows
1) ranting
2) hate
4) obsession
7) lack of energy
There was no

Ranting
Hate
Degrading
Obsession
Lack of purpose
Loss of mental capacity
Lack of energy

Thank you for telling us what the democrat party dictated that you must believe.

You are a good democrat sheeple

Forum List

Back