My limit: Portraying abortion or Satanism as a "good thing"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I am slow to turn off the television but I will when either of two things happen:

a) When women characters start reminiscing about their abortions in front of their children

b) When a teenager starts talking about her interest in Satanism in front of adults including her parents, and only the "buffoon" character objects.

Sometimes people need abortion in order to continue to live. I wish people would allow for it when it is necessary. Satanism is much like witches kind of a silly joke produced from a good piece of ancient fiction.

I am slow to turn off the television but I will when either of two things happen:

a) When women characters start reminiscing about their abortions in front of their children

b) When a teenager starts talking about her interest in Satanism in front of adults including her parents, and only the "buffoon" character objects.
I think abortion is murder...at some point, and Satanism is a protected religion.

So you're betting the farm that Satan isn't real?
It's obvious that you know what many have said about Satanism, but have you read what Satanists have said about themselves and their beliefs? Read this. It won't change your mind, but you might not sound so silly when you talk about Satanists in the future.

When there was a Black Guy in the Kevin Costner “ Robin Hood “ Movie I knew the floodgates were open ...

Forum List

Back