My new boss finally arrived.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I ordered this on March 4th and it just now came in today. They say it's because of the manufacturing places in China being shut down over the last year..... everything is behind.

I've had a blast with it so far right out of the box.... sounding more and more like Eddie Van Halen already :cool: (rip ) They have a VH preset called 'Van Flange' --it's killer. One bad thing about relying on effects too much is losing your natural tone and causing you to miss your mistakes. (FX pedals hide a lot of noise that normally require using string muting with your left thumb and right palm, etc.)
20210330_223829.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered this on March 4th and it just now came in today. They say it's because of the manufacturing places in China being shut down over the last year..... everything is behind.

I've had a blast with it so far right out of the box.... sounding more and more like Eddie Van Halen already :cool: (rip ) They have a VH preset called 'Van Flange' --it's killer. One bad thing about relying on effects too much is losing your natural tone and causing you to miss your mistakes. (FX pedals hide a lot of noise that normally require using string muting with your left thumb and right palm, etc.)
View attachment 474532
I thought you got remarried.

View attachment 474532

NICE!! Keep rocking brother!!

It looks cool .

I was thinking of the TC Plethora multi effects unit it does all the modulating effects but still lets me indulge my overdrive and fuzz pedal addiction

1617188968432.png

Playing around with one of the pitch-shifter settings.
(lower the volume)

If you do this out in a boat, the whales will follow you.

Last edited:
Disclaimer.
Not trying to be an attention whore and I hope this isn't spam or something but I don't work for Boss & I'm really not good enough to be spamming myself .....actually this is the only good medium besides Facebook where I can post a video and listen to it from my laptop speaker because my phone sounds like shit.

Last edited:
Another cool feature is the USB connection to add effects
and everything here;

Forum List

Back