CDZ my opinion on the Derick Chauvin case

otto105 actually, I want to know why Floyd stated he couldn’t breathe while he was in his own car., Chauvin wasn’t even on scene yet?
That didn't happen until derek's knee arrived on site.

Stop the lying, he was complaining of breathing problems from the start while he was still in his own vehicle.

George Floyd told police he was claustrophobic and struggling to breathe even before he ended up face down on the Minneapolis pavement, with an officer's knee planted on his neck, prosecutors said Friday.

This makes the police actions even worse.

otto105 actually, I want to know why Floyd stated he couldn’t breathe while he was in his own car., Chauvin wasn’t even on scene yet?

Stop the lying, he was complaining of breathing problems from the start while he was still in his own vehicle.

George Floyd told police he was claustrophobic and struggling to breathe even before he ended up face down on the Minneapolis pavement, with an officer's knee planted on his neck, prosecutors said Friday.

That makes no sense because he was in his own vehicle that would be even more confining, he resisted being taken out of his own vehicle. :laughing0301:

He stated he struggling to breathe while he was still in his own vehicle, which was BEFORE the police laid their hands on him.

Did you forget the videos of him saying that over and over?

That makes no sense because he was in his own vehicle that would be even more confining, he resisted being taken out of his own vehicle. :laughing0301:

He stated he struggling to breathe while he was still in his own vehicle, which was BEFORE the police laid their hands on him.

According to all reports Floyd never stated that he couldn't breathe until is was handcuffed just prior to police placing him in the police vehicle.

So, what are they supposed to do?

According to all reports Floyd never stated that he couldn't breathe until is was handcuffed just prior to police placing him in the police vehicle.

You never watched the videos. Here is one where he is saying "Let go of me, I can't breathe" while still in his car in the first 30 seconds of their meeting. It is heard at 1 minute of the video, it is one of a few he states he can't breathe through his encounter with the police.

New police footage shows first complete view of George Floyd’s death

You are thoroughly refuted, this has been known for a long time, how come you didn't know this?

You never watched the videos. Here is one where he is saying "Let go of me, I can't breathe" while still in his car in the first 30 seconds of their meeting. It is heard at 1 minute of the video, it is one of a few he states he can't breathe through his encounter with the police.

New police footage shows first complete view of George Floyd’s death

You are thoroughly refuted, this has been known for a long time, how come you didn't know this?
they couldn't say that in court. In fact, they could only say positive things about floyd through the trial.

Another thread that's meant to demonstrate the depth of racism in America!

If this is America's path forward then it's allies are going to distance themselves from the evil.

If there are any decent patriotic Americans left, it's time they stepped up and start to reclaim anything that's good about their country.

My opinion:

1. Don't do drugs, unless you're going to stay home and not drive while you're high.
2. Get a job
3. Don't commit crimes.
4. Use the money you earn from your job to pay child support for your 5 kids
5. Don't hang around other thugs
6. Respect other peoples property
7. Respect the jobs that LEO's do, and do what they say at the scene. Take the fight to court.

As far as the cops go, if someone in your custody stops breathing, administer CPR.

Chauvin will be convicted for something and serve time.
However, the Prosecution has failed to prove that Chauvin killed Floyd.
BTW, if Floyd had been white, this story would have never been hyped into being a national news story.

If Floyd had been killed by another druggy thug, his name would've never hit the news.
This is how I know groups like BLM are racist. They always go after white cops who do wrong to black people. If it was actually about police brutality, race wouldn't be an issue. Because there's bad black cops too.

Chauvin had to convicted. Otherwise buildings would've burned, innocent people would've been killed and millions in other property damage would've happened.
And personally, I think Chauvin should do time, just for the fact that he didn't give Floyd CPR when he stopped breathing. I don't think Chauvin killed Floyd. But I know for a fact that he didn't try to save his worthless life.

And that was BS.
Fact: Floyd was sitting in the drivers seat of his friends vehicle, with the window up. Meaning the area he was in originally was a much more confined space, than the police car. He was high as a kite, knowing that if he went back to jail and charged for these crimes, he'd be going BACK to prison. So that, coupled with the drugs he was on, exaggerated his emotions.

Another thread that's meant to demonstrate the depth of racism in America!

Yes, groups like BLM are very racist. You can tell that because they always look for white cops to protest. And not just cops. As in black cops.
If this is America's path forward then it's allies are going to distance themselves from the evil.

We have allies because of money and military might. Neither of those two are racial.
If there are any decent patriotic Americans left, it's time they stepped up and start to reclaim anything that's good about their country.

I agree. I think we should take all violent druggy thugs to Cuba. That way decent hard working, American patriots can live more safe and enjoy being free with liberties. Instead of what we have now. Violent druggy thugs kill more innocent people than the cops ever thought about.

Talk about racist. in 2020, 264 LEO's were killed.
Would you like to compare how many black thugs unjustifiably killed white cops vs how many white cops unjustifiably killed black thugs?

As far as I know, this is true. The first I head him say "I can't breathe" was after being cuffed and loaded into the police car. (I say loaded, because he wouldn't go on his own accord) The first time he claims he couldn't breathe,
1. He was breathing fine, according to his chest movements.
2. There was nothing obstructing his airways.

If just having handcuffs on, is restricting your breathing, then there's something else going on. At this point, the cops could tell Floyd was high on something. But Floyd wasn't being honest about that, so the cops had no idea if he was ODing or just scared of going back to prison. Which is where he was heading. And Floyd knew it. Which excited him, causing him to hyperventilate.

Forum List

Back