Nadal vs Djoker in French open finals tomorrow

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
2 of 3 best of all time

Nadal has lost much of his speed but is still striking the ball as good as ever
Djoker - is the greatest defensive player of all time and is the best return server of all time

on hard - it’s Djoker easily but on clay it’s all nadal in their history
Djoker has a 20 percent shot but he must win the first set

I predict nadal
7-5, 6-3, 6-3

Nadal win: means he ties Federer at 20 slams !
14 - French Lol , 3 US, 2 W and only one 1 Aussie

Djoker win : makes him the best ever because he would have achieved a career double grand slam ..meaning he has at least 2 slams championships in each of the 4 majors

French is the most physically demanding tennis event of the year and its amazing how both guys in their mid 30s are the best on the planet

French is the most physically demanding tennis event of the year and its amazing how both guys in their mid 30s are the best on the planet

Holy shit, what an epic match! To play at that level of intensity for over 4 hours is amazing in its own right, but the 3rd set, when the first two went 1-1, has to go down as one of the most riveting and intense tennis matches ever in the French Open.

After Nadal lost 7-6, he lost his mojo, and couldn't hang in the 4th set.

Holy shit, what an epic match! To play at that level of intensity for over 4 hours is amazing in its own right, but the 3rd set, when the first two went 1-1, has to go down as one of the most riveting and intense tennis matches ever in the French Open.

After Nadal lost 7-6, he lost his mojo, and couldn't hang in the 4th set.
I will have to watch it on ytube

Wow, a great final taking place right now as well, Tsitipas and Djokovic playing a tie breaker in the first set! The Greek versus the Slav, and these guys are smashing some hard shots! Love watching on the clay of Roland Garros, and I'm not a tennis fan unless hot chicks are playing.

I guess it's clear by now that Djokovich and Nadal was the SEMI-final. No matter.

Today's match was too, too good. It is easy to sit on the couch and criticize one of the best players in the world right now, but Tsitsipas lacked the SOMETHING that allows a player to exploit the situation when they have the advantage in a point. Time after time he hit a great "approach" shot, then failed to move forward to take advantage of the angles.

Nobody can beat Djokovich from the baseline.

One hopes that he learned from this.

Kudos to Djokovich for doing the post-game interview in French. I hope Naomi was watching.

Forum List

Back