Naked couple fall to deaths during balcony sex romp

If I got a choice how to die, in the middle of having sex might be what I choose.

Sad if they didn’t finish first.

Because I can tell you that’s a lousy climax.

Well that's sad but every day there are people who remove themselves from the gene pool doing dumb things.

Well that's sad but every day there are people who remove themselves from the gene pool doing dumb things.

I am kind of agreeing with that! Yes.

Let the idiots remove themselves....willingly from the gene pool.

If I got a choice how to die, in the middle of having sex might be what I choose.
No...after sex...finish..spark the cig...crane falls...balcony collapses...ate by a bear.

Not DURING...you're focused on thinking about the Cowboys O-Line from1991 so you don't nut too quick and...'slip'...AHHHHHHHH!
Nah...I wanna get mine.

The woman had an 8 year old daughter, just tragic.

The woman had an 8 year old daughter, just tragic.

It's always tragic when mothers die.... but she is getting no sympathy from me

More reason for that woman to have behaved like a responsible parent.

Well, I don't know. It's hard for me to pass harsh judgement on them without knowing just how it happened. Just how careless they were. Just because you make a silly mistake or error in judgement, doesn't mean they weren't responsible people.

Years back, a friend of mine and her boyfriend set up this contraption in their bedroom. Some parachute thing attached to the ceiling. She said it was great sex till it came loose and she broke her wrist in about 47 places wen they fell.

I cracked up.

Were they on a balcony that had no rails?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back