Names of colors

HSV_color_solid_cylinder_alpha_lowgamma.png

Color-Wheel-by-HomeWorkshop.jpg

Colour Chart for Artists' Oil Colour, the highest professional quality traditional oil colour

I loved picking out new colors!!!!

I'm trying to remember whether my husband calls salmon "pink" or "orange".

We had an electric blanket that color -- and had many arguments over it. I could understand calling it one of the simpler names instead of "salmon", but whichever one it was he used was just wrong. :razz:

I can't recall mr. boe ever referring to a blanket by its color. To him it's just "the blanket".

Blue is not just blue. Different shades of blue, remember? Sky blue is an actual color. Men just don't think the same as women, lol.

If karma's hip displacement gets worse, then I might have to go with a heating pad although I will freak out she will slobber and be electrocuted. But, she sleeps in my VERY comfy bed with the 4 inch memory foam mattress on top of the pillow top mattress so I doubt if she will be in as much pain as on the floor. Charlie got to where he couldn't even get in my bed so I had to make him a set of steps.
I sleep in my recliner. With the cat on my head. Karma gets the bed to herself. Moki prefers snuggling up to Daddy in his bed.:lol:

Forum List

Back