Nancy Pelosi Tells CNN What They Can And Cannot Report

But their license isn't protected if they are bought by a political party. We will all watch if it happens huh?
Broadcast licenses can’t be taken away because of protected political speech.

The first amendment prevents the government from discriminating based on content of speech.

So yes, the license is protected.

Broadcast licenses can’t be taken away because of protected political speech.

The first amendment prevents the government from discriminating based on content of speech.

So yes, the license is protected.
Are you sure?

Recently, a post on Facebook described former President Ronald Reagan as the "The Father of Fake News" and argued to "Reinstate the Fairness Doctrine."

"Ronald Reagan's FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine which, since 1949, required media to present both sides' opinions in the rare event they weren't just reporting straight news," the post explained.

"A Democrat-controlled Congress passed a bill to re-instate the Fairness Doctrine in 1987. Reagan vetoed the bill," it continued. "Fox News followed in the 1990s. America is now more polarized and misinformed than ever."

A Harris surrogate on Fox got mad at A woman fox anchor for calling out the idiot for not being able to articulate Harris’ platform.

The Harris surrogate said “as a woman, you should not interrupt me.”

DEMS LIVE AND DIE WITH DEMOGRAPHIC INTERSECTIONALITY.

What the fuck does the fact that Sandra Smith has a V and not a P have to do with the Harris platform????

Dems are sick in the head. They are truly ill people.

Last edited:
Are you sure?

Recently, a post on Facebook described former President Ronald Reagan as the "The Father of Fake News" and argued to "Reinstate the Fairness Doctrine."

"Ronald Reagan's FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine which, since 1949, required media to present both sides' opinions in the rare event they weren't just reporting straight news," the post explained.

"A Democrat-controlled Congress passed a bill to re-instate the Fairness Doctrine in 1987. Reagan vetoed the bill," it continued. "Fox News followed in the 1990s. America is now more polarized and misinformed than ever."
Fairness doctrine wouldn’t help you.

Trump was actually given ample time to respond. In fact, he spoke significantly more than Harris.

Fairness doctrine wouldn’t help you.

Trump was actually given ample time to respond. In fact, he spoke significantly more than Harris.
no need to argue this with me, he's the one fighting it. I know why. It's your inability to see that hampers your eyes.

no need to argue this with me, he's the one fighting it. I know why. It's your inability to see that hampers your eyes.
Both of you are wrong and demonstrate your disrespect for the first amendment.

Your inability to understand what protected speech is hampers your eyes.

Forum List

Back