Nancy Pelosi Tells CNN What They Can And Cannot Report

I think it's fair to say she thinks it was a waste for them to spend time on it. That's not the same thing as "telling" CNN what to report. So, like I said, the thread title is a lie.
one could imply that by her reaction. Saying it openingly on the air is suicide don't you think? I mean, look at Maxine losing it. these fking people are pure adulterating evil.

one could imply that by her reaction. Saying it openingly on the air is suicide don't you think?
No. Surely there are other things for you to hyperventilate over. This is a disingenuous nothingburger.

No. Surely there are other things for you to hyperventilate over. This is a disingenuous nothingburger.
I can multitask, I'm not driven into the ground with TDS and think about trump all day. I can do other things and comment.

the president is irrelevant? hahahaahahahahaha Why, cause he really isn't in charge as the gop has been saying for three and 1/2 years.
In this election cycle he isn’t relevant anymore. However, he is still the winner of the last election and doing his job 10X better than Trump ever could.

#VOTEHARRIS

Forum List

Back