Nancy Pelosi's husband sold more than $500K in Visa stock ahead of DOJ action

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You can glean from this what you will.

This would never have been allowed without a serious investigation 50 years ago, no matter how difficult to prove. There would have been a steep analysis of entire portfolio and the timing of sales in conjunction with federal/corporate news. Other politicians aren't interested. Huh.

You could program a simple A.I program to determine trends and give percentages of how much certain well timed buy/sell decision were in the top percentile of right decisions. No different than a chess program identifying online cheats. That would be a good start if there are unusual successes in his stock picks.

Regardless, politicians from NY and California have not been very good for America or American patriotism.

Former Speaker of the House and current Rep. Nancy Pelosi is receiving attention once again due to her husband's stock trading, this time over her spouse unloading Visa shares a few months before the federal government sued the company.

Financial disclosures show the California Democrat's spouse, Paul Pelosi, sold 2,000 shares of Visa on July 1, for at least $500,000. It is unknown how much, if any, profit the Pelosis made in the transaction.

The Pelosi's need to be investigated for insider trading.... this should make everyone sick... I wonder if Garland made a bundle too.... If we did this we would be in prison before the end of the day....

Who knows, but it is paramount that officials do their job and investigate.

Furthermore, there needs to be protections for such investigations. Or else you become a monarchy again.

The Pelosi's need to be investigated for insider trading.... this should make everyone sick... I wonder if Garland made a bundle too.... If we did this we would be in prison before the end of the day....

We need to break up the FBI into three departments.

1. National security only, well-defined as to what that means.

2. Federal criminal violations not of national security issues.

3. Special office to investigate Congress.

Well, if Trump had done that, I'm sure he would be up on charges in DC and NYC! But since it was only Nancy, I can swear on a stack of Bibles that it must surely all just be a coincidence because Nancy is the salt of the Earth and as honest as apple pie! :dunno:

Red Galinda.jpg

We need to break up the FBI into three departments.

As I understand it, when the FBI was created, it was intended to be a national investigation force only. Like detectives. They didn't even carry guns. They had no enforcement powers. But as usual, everything with government morphs into a 1200 pound gorilla.

This would never have been allowed without a serious investigation 50 years ago, no matter how difficult to prove. There would have been a steep analysis of entire portfolio and the timing of sales in conjunction with federal/corporate news. Other politicians aren't interested. Huh.

You could program a simple A.I program to determine trends and give percentages of how much certain well timed buy/sell decision were in the top percentile of right decisions. No different than a chess program identifying online cheats. That would be a good start if there are unusual successes in his stock picks.

Regardless, politicians from NY and California have not been very good for America or American patriotism.

Former Speaker of the House and current Rep. Nancy Pelosi is receiving attention once again due to her husband's stock trading, this time over her spouse unloading Visa shares a few months before the federal government sued the company.

Financial disclosures show the California Democrat's spouse, Paul Pelosi, sold 2,000 shares of Visa on July 1, for at least $500,000. It is unknown how much, if any, profit the Pelosis made in the transaction.
~~~~~~
Are you implying that Nancy Pelosi had insider information that would have given Paul Pelosi the insider information to sell his Visa stock?
:abgg2q.jpg:

~~~~~~
Are you implying that Nancy Pelosi had insider information that would have given Paul Pelosi the insider information to sell his Visa stock?
:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm posting an article about what Fox News and some who follow his transactions. These people have alluded to the timing of this sale and a DOJ investigation.

Do you want to dispute the facts of this transaction? If so, email Fox and ask them why they are interested in this.

Otherwise, accept politicians and their families are freed to do as they please without a concern for any plebs putting their nose in their business. Sort of like a monarchy.

That always works out for citizens, right?

Forum List

Back