Nato and Channel Istanbul Project

computerliker

Aug 5, 2017
The United States and Europe is uncomfortable with Russia doing what it wants in the North. This is a real problem yeah because Russia, which has been ruled by a powerful oligarchy for years, can attack and seize whatever it wants. Due to the Montreux agreement, Nato can not take heavy measures in the Black Sea. USA has a solution for this: Channel Istanbul.

Around 100 Turkish retired admirals issued a joint statement letter over the weekend. Channel Istanbul and contract termination of Montreux they think would harm Turkey. A new agenda topic emerged between economic and political issues. Some politicians and prominent media have started to accuse these retired admirals with their words.

And in the midst of all this, I am sad and angry. Adnan Menderes came with the encouragement of NATO. Initially it was unchecked and became dictator. Later, NATO discovered, trained and supported a few officers from the army and had a coup . It was amplified by feeding religious fundamentalism in Turkey every year.

1- Before Menderes dies, he tells the public that you can bring back the sharia if you wish.
2- Those who made a coup against him say that the Turkish-Islam pair is an inseparable whole. They even founded a political party on Turkish-Islam in civil politics after the coup.
3- With the support they found, such names in politics also made their propaganda without feeling we.
4- Today Turkey is very close to the Sharia, such as Iran ( incredibly scary situation ).

While we have economic, political and social psychological problems, while NATO and the European Union are watching this process and providing false investments and supports. We are cursing each other in our country for a project that will not benefit us for 1 dollar. The minimum cost will be 15-20 billion dollars. Building the canal will probably not be enough. Turkey will terminate at the Montreux Convention.

Who are we doing this for? If you gas our politicians tomorrow and remove us from NATO, what the hell are we going to do if Russia declares war on us over this channel?

Meanwhile, I'm working 55 hours a week for a salary of $ 390 a month.:p What do I think instead of considering my individual economy? You see my stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back