NC Wants To Examine Voting Machines

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Here is a state Trump won but they gave it a try. Now the House GOP want to inspect the machines. In a state Trump won Democrats should be all for this.

“We are just trying to see if there are any legs to the rumors we hear about ballots and machines, we want to know if there is anything that could have been changed by the machines, we gave them a deadline to get back to us,” he said.

“I believe the information in what we call the ‘hand to eye audits’ needs to be public, and we need to make sure those tallies match what the machines came up with, currently they are not public and they should be.”

There was massive fraud in NC, especially Charlotte.

Trump won nc by 10 and at least one house seat will flip to the GOP in NC if only legal votes are counted.

Let’s do it
Flip a Senate seat

You know Republicans cheated

Here is a state Trump won but they gave it a try. Now the House GOP want to inspect the machines. In a state Trump won Democrats should be all for this.

“We are just trying to see if there are any legs to the rumors we hear about ballots and machines, we want to know if there is anything that could have been changed by the machines, we gave them a deadline to get back to us,” he said.

“I believe the information in what we call the ‘hand to eye audits’ needs to be public, and we need to make sure those tallies match what the machines came up with, currently they are not public and they should be.”
I am all for this..(Not a democrat).

What is stopping them?

Democrats should think it’s idiocy – which it is.

Hand Counting should be done live on the internet with Cameras on everyone handling ballots.
Chain of Custody should also be shown live on the internet.
Why would the Democrats be against that?

Forum List

Back