Need some help

Tonight was my night. Grilled Rib eye loin with au ju, carrots and potatoes cooked in au ju, beer braised Brussel sprouts and then charred on the blackstone and avocado la cream on top of potatoes.
So dadgum good
Its not loading a picture, im in the middle of nowhere at his house and have no service. I will post it later.
His dish was very good too. He made homemade beef and cheddar, bacon wrapped sweet peppers and parmesean crusted zucchini fries with a remoulade sauce.
My 3 favorite things were my potatoes and avocado la crema, my au ju and his zucchini fries with rameloude.
We called it a tie but my potatoes were best.

Tonight was my night. Grilled Rib eye loin with au ju, carrots and potatoes cooked in au ju, beer braised Brussel sprouts and then charred on the blackstone and avocado la cream on top of potatoes.
So dadgum good
Its not loading a picture, im in the middle of nowhere at his house and have no service. I will post it later.
His dish was very good too. He made homemade beef and cheddar, bacon wrapped sweet peppers and parmesean crusted zucchini fries with a remoulade sauce.
My 3 favorite things were my potatoes and avocado la crema, my au ju and his zucchini fries with rameloude.

BURP!!

Me and a buddy split a whole rib eye loin. We were going to both make prime rib and have a bunch of friends over. Its going to be a competition. Loser buys winner dinner and drinks.
Anyway, he decided he wants to spice it up so he is making beef and cheddars. Probably because he knows my prime rib will blow his out of the water.. lol
So its got me thinking, I need to get creative. Rather, let yall do it for me..
Yall got any ideas on how to use this rib eye loin?
Have no particular suggestion about the loin part.....But I use the cleaned ribbon for awesome stroganoff or chili, for what that's worth.

Me and a buddy split a whole rib eye loin. We were going to both make prime rib and have a bunch of friends over. Its going to be a competition. Loser buys winner dinner and drinks.
Anyway, he decided he wants to spice it up so he is making beef and cheddars. Probably because he knows my prime rib will blow his out of the water.. lol
So its got me thinking, I need to get creative. Rather, let yall do it for me..
Yall got any ideas on how to use this rib eye loin?
Have no particular suggestion about the loin part.....But I use the cleaned ribbon for awesome stroganoff or chili, for what that's worth.
Saving the leftover au ju for smoked chilli. Just got to go by me a cast iron Dutch oven.

So dadgum good
The potatoes sound great.

20210424_211226.jpg

Forum List

Back