Netanyahu now Premier Minister of the United States!

Israelis can't be Jews......??!!
Jewish is a nationality?
20% of the Israeli population are Muslims, and 5% are Christians. Doy!
Jews can't be Israeli???!!!!
hahahah
this is a nothing thread--it's stupid---who cares that Trump said this
I give up. You are obviously an uneducated fool.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
some Jews DO have duel citizenship --plain and simple--you are WRONG
The claim was made that ALL US Jews are Israeli citizens too, that is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Almost all Jews in the US that are US Citizens are NOT Israeli citizens.
quote?

Jews can't be Israeli???!!!!
hahahah
this is a nothing thread--it's stupid---who cares that Trump said this
I give up. You are obviously an uneducated fool.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
some Jews DO have duel citizenship --plain and simple--you are WRONG
The claim was made that ALL US Jews are Israeli citizens too, that is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Almost all Jews in the US that are US Citizens are NOT Israeli citizens.
quote?
You INCAPABLE of reading the written word now? What good would a quote do from this thread since you can read it or can not just as well as I can?

...I believe he said 'Your'' meaning those Jews he was talking to ---NOT PM of the US
He apparently confused the Jewish Republicans with Israelis.

Right or wrong, the Jews have dual citizenship. What our STELLAR President said was correct. Sorry you lacked the wits to follow along. :(

Are you saying our Jewish members of congress have dual citizenship? I didn't think that was legal.
"Jews" do not have dual citizenship. You'd have to be a CITIZEN of Israel in order to apply legally and be an American citizen as well.

The US in general has no problem with those who chose to be a citizen of the US as well as other countries. I have met British / American dual citizens, Canadian / American dual citizens. Etc etc. please inform yourselves.
????
a Jew cannot have duel citizenship?
a Jew can be an Israeli and an Israeli can be a Jew
The post just before this one SPECIFICALLY referred to US JEWS you stupid FUCK.

...I believe he said 'Your'' meaning those Jews he was talking to ---NOT PM of the US

Right or wrong, the Jews have dual citizenship. What our STELLAR President said was correct. Sorry you lacked the wits to follow along. :(

Are you saying our Jewish members of congress have dual citizenship? I didn't think that was legal.
"Jews" do not have dual citizenship. You'd have to be a CITIZEN of Israel in order to apply legally and be an American citizen as well.

The US in general has no problem with those who chose to be a citizen of the US as well as other countries. I have met British / American dual citizens, Canadian / American dual citizens. Etc etc. please inform yourselves.
????

False. Jews can have duel citizenship, but might not as well.

????
you are a very mature one, aren't you --hahahahha
state the post # and quote it
the post before --this one--[ your post # 43 ] is post # 42---hahahah nothing about US there

????
why do you stoop down to kiddy level by INITIATING name calling??
very immature
so--a Jew cannot have duel citizenship???!!!
also, those look like USMC stripes
in the USMC we say ''former active duty'' ..retired is for civilians

Jewish is a nationality?

Interesting that NO Arab nation has 20% of any other religion. Yet they call Israel "Apartheid?" :lmao:

Trump said so. See yourself!

"I stood with your prime minister at the White house" is not calling Netanyahu the PM of the U.S. If this post is a joke then don't quit your 'day job' if not you are a fucking dope.

Personally, I believe there is a big difference between Jews and Israeli’s; they are not one and the same.

Anyone care to guess what the differences are?

:)-

Yeah, most Israelis hate Netanyahus guts. His only support is from the religious right there.

The same in the US. Most Americans hate Trumps guts. His only support is from the religious right here. But Trump also has the Nazi's.

Both of them are running out of road. Israeli and American Jews better figure out what side to be on when the American right loses the voting numbers they need to stay in power, or the middle east is going to take a very unfortunate turn for the worse in the coming years.

Jewish is a nationality?

Interesting that NO Arab nation has 20% of any other religion. Yet they call Israel "Apartheid?" :lmao:
.....Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals/etc into the sea--after decades of the Pals MURDERING/massacring Israelis

Personally, I believe there is a big difference between Jews and Israeli’s; they are not one and the same.

Yeah, most Israelis hate Netanyahus guts. His only support is from the religious right there.

The same in the US. Most Americans hate Trumps guts. His only support is from the religious right here. But Trump also has the Nazi's.

Both of them are running out of road. Israeli and American Jews better figure out what side to be on when the American right loses the voting numbers they need to stay in power, or the middle east is going to take a very unfortunate turn for the worse in the coming years.
....can't be any worse than when ALL the Arabs vowed, tried and FAILED to destroy Israel [ 1948 to the late 70s ]
..when the Arabs had so many advantages:
geographic/surrounding tiny Israel
outnumbered Israel in all categories

He has OVERWHELMING support in Israel, it's Soros type "Jews" in New York that hate him. But then, they hate Israel and America too...

Sorry for you that this is another "the Jews" nonsense. I just read that your claim is originally an anti-semitic propaganda hoax and untrue.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Jewish-Americans-have-dual-US-Israeli-citizenship

Netanyahu is certainly Trump´s Prime Minister or Prime Master, if you like and maybe that of Washington to a certain degree as well. But I guess he just confused something like so often.

54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony

yes--I see that
so what?
and there is duel citizenship

tumblr_loje7nW7y31qcunzl.jpg

The DOW hovers around 26,000 and unemployment is at a historic low. North Korea has agreed to come to the negotiation table since democrat icon Harry Truman managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory and left us in a state of war. China seems willing to temper their advantage in trade and ISIS is contained. What's not to like about the Trump administration? Soros Media Matters will find some gaffe to keep low information lefties happy.

If we make Netanyahu PM of the United States does that mean we can treat Democrats like Palestinians?

Trump said so. See yourself!

"I stood with your prime minister at the White house" is not calling Netanyahu the PM of the U.S. If this post is a joke then don't quit your 'day job' if not you are a fucking dope.

Trump thought he is speaking to Israelis.

He was. You just hate jews....admit it. It's OK...

I don´t mind if it is ok for you. Reconsider your view as your only argument ("you hate jews") is utterly useless.

Forum List

Back