Netanyahu now Premier Minister of the United States!

Without the Syrian army there would be half a million people still alive, and no mass migration crisis all over Europe.
I didn´t know it was the government that started the war. Thanks for the Update...
The people protested against having a corrupt brutal dictator as their leader, and the dictator decided to use his country's military to commit genocide on unarmed Syrians. He also totally ignored ISIS, which basically guaranteed his existence, forcing a choice between a brutal dictator or a group of barbaric Islamists.
Nonsense. They protested against the ever lasting state of emergency, which was lifted.

As for ISIS, big ally of your "rebels":
Battle of Raqqa (March 2013) - Wikipedia
Wrong again. The Syrian protests were another extension of the Obama promoted disaster known as "Arab Spring".
No, it is correct. You can see, the demands were respected but nevertheless a war broke out.

...I believe he said 'Your'' meaning those Jews he was talking to ---NOT PM of the US
He apparently confused the Jewish Republicans with Israelis.

Right or wrong, the Jews have dual citizenship. What our STELLAR President said was correct. Sorry you lacked the wits to follow along. :(
Sorry for you that this is another "the Jews" nonsense. I just read that your claim is originally an anti-semitic propaganda hoax and untrue.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Jewish-Americans-have-dual-US-Israeli-citizenship

Netanyahu is certainly Trump´s Prime Minister or Prime Master, if you like and maybe that of Washington to a certain degree as well. But I guess he just confused something like so often.

54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony
The news according to IslamoNazis and Neo Nazis, "the Jews control everything", and are therefore to be blamed for everything that goes wrong. It's just an age old antisemetic canard that has been repeated throughout the millenia. What else is new?
I wouldn´t say they control everything but Trump´s devotion is blatant, isn´t it? This for Israel, that for Israel, it happens. Where´s wall, where´s new airports, ect?
But but but I thought Trump was this closet white supremacist that hates Jews, Blacks, and Brown people. He didn't denounce David Duke and blah blah blah. Or at least that's what most Dems infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome keep telling everybody. You guys really need to make up your minds!

Right or wrong, the Jews have dual citizenship. What our STELLAR President said was correct. Sorry you lacked the wits to follow along. :(
Sorry for you that this is another "the Jews" nonsense. I just read that your claim is originally an anti-semitic propaganda hoax and untrue.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Jewish-Americans-have-dual-US-Israeli-citizenship

Netanyahu is certainly Trump´s Prime Minister or Prime Master, if you like and maybe that of Washington to a certain degree as well. But I guess he just confused something like so often.

The news according to IslamoNazis and Neo Nazis, "the Jews control everything", and are therefore to be blamed for everything that goes wrong. It's just an age old antisemetic canard that has been repeated throughout the millenia. What else is new?
I wouldn´t say they control everything but Trump´s devotion is blatant, isn´t it? This for Israel, that for Israel, it happens. Where´s wall, where´s new airports, ect?
What you should be concerned with and give credit for is that Trump took care of ISIS in record time, that was supposedly a threat to your beloved Assad, the genocidal maniac who has the blood of half a million Syrians on his hands. Remember how Hussein Obama didn't even have a plan for what to do with ISIS?
Phrump didn´t do shit. He just sent his SDF there where the Syrian Army apparently was about to attack. This means if the SAA didn´t attack, ISIS would still control half of the country. The Credit goes solely to Syria and its allies.
Ha ha ha. "Syrian army" are a bunch of cowards who only know how to drop chemical weapons and barrel bombs on their own people. They didn't lay a finger on ISIS since Assad felt that it ensured his staying in power.

What you should be concerned with and give credit for is that Trump took care of ISIS in record time, that was supposedly a threat to your beloved Assad, the genocidal maniac who has the blood of half a million Syrians on his hands. Remember how Hussein Obama didn't even have a plan for what to do with ISIS?
Phrump didn´t do shit. He just sent his SDF there where the Syrian Army apparently was about to attack. This means if the SAA didn´t attack, ISIS would still control half of the country. The Credit goes solely to Syria and its allies.
No actually, arming and training the Kurds and then letting them loose on ISIS is what did the job. Assad's army was only good at raping and killing their own countrymen.
Without the Syrian army there would be no more Kurds.

The people of Al-Hasakah held a rally in support of the Syrian Armed Forces...
You quote a Syrian govt. run propaganda news source? How much?

Ha ha ha. "Syrian army" are a bunch of cowards who only know how to drop chemical weapons and barrel bombs on their own people. They didn't lay a finger on ISIS since Assad felt that it ensured his staying in power.

Forum List

Back