Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

Only in your fantasy world where this ficticious zionuts exist

If it's written in black and white here by your zionut friends then it can't be MY fantasy world can it!

Only in your fantasy world where this ficticious zionuts exist Cant get any clearer than that can I. Made up words are a sign of you living a fantasy existence. No such thing as a zionut, what tree does it grow on ?

Tell you what then dumbass...

I do a deal with you...

You stop using made up words and I will....

All my words are in the dictionary, you make up yours as you go along

HAHAHA... Already proven they aren't Phoney!

Remember! LOL

What a schmuck!

Nope as you asked for me to show they were in the dictionary and I did. Cant find zionut in any dictionary can you

Read the Mandate of Palestine that became International law, then come back and explain what land was given to the Jews for their NATIONal home. And what land was given to the arab muslims for their nation.

Stay focused Phoney...

So Golan Heights and East Jerusalem are not annexed by Israel?

Thats a simple yes/no question!

Try and read the proof given that says the land belongs to Israel so how could they annexe what is theirs by international law

Read the Mandate of Palestine that became International law, then come back and explain what land was given to the Jews for their NATIONal home. And what land was given to the arab muslims for their nation

Ah so you ARE an occupation denier then...

Congratulations! Dumbass!

You don't believe that Israel annexed Golan in 1981?

What a moron you are. FIRSTLY there is no such thing as an occupation denier, SECONDLY how can they annexe what was theirs originally under international law.
They may well of said they annexed the Golan heights just to show that they were taking what was theirs originally, and Syria accepted the loss when they negotiasted a ceasefire.

Sorry Phoney, this is going to be painful and show you for what a true zionut freak you really are...

"no such thing as an occupation denier"

Just three examples of an "occupation denier"... Roodboy, Hollow Hollie, Phoney... MORON

"how can they annexe what was theirs originally"

IF Golan already belonged to Israel why then was it necessary for the Israeli parliament to vote on legislation in December 1981 to annex Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and part of the WB? MORON

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ANNEXED BY ISRAEL IN AN ABRUPT MOVE

Now, go away, lick your wounds and just accept you are a liar with moronic zionut blinkers!

Do explain how we deny that Israel is occupying the west bank then child. As for the Golan that was in the original LoN partition as Jewish land and was taken by Syria. Instead of going down the legal route Israel went down the route used by muslims and just reclaimed the land and then said they were annexing it and then went through a legal process. Now they would just say OURS as granted by the Mandate of Palestine

'Occupation Deniers' are about as dumb as 'Holocaust Deniers'...

Israel occupies territory that isn't theirs...

I really give a shit who's it was BEFORE they occupied it... It's STILL not theirs... Israel STILL occupies territory that does not belong to them!

Thats why the international community, the UN, Israeli High Court call it "occupied"...

It's obvious if you can be bothered to take off your zionut blinkers and open your eyes!

Who's "territory" was it that they are now occupying? It was Ottoman empire for 700 years, and then after the Arab attack on Israel in 48, it was occupied by the Jordanians and Egyptians for 20 years, of which nobody brought up this mythical Palestine or Palestinian people. Strange eh? So you want Israel to give back the land to the occupying Jordanians who according to the Palestinians themselves, put them in concentration camp style conditions for 20 years? Or how about the Ottomans or perhaps the British? :lmao:

Why does the international community, including all of Europe and the US and every country in the world, the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel consider land as "occupied" by Israel?
Because the UN is controlled by the arab countries whom have the rest of the world by the balls because of their oil/gas.

Inhumanity is under the delusion that the UN today is all about fairness and justice.

Still can't answer the question though can you Roodboy!

So, how about those countries NOT in the UN who consider Israel occupies territories?

How about the Supreme Court of Israel who considered Israel occupies territory?

It is not a debatable issue...

Occupation deniers are as dumb as holocaust deniers!

Maybe it's you who can't answer. Who's land was it that Israel occupied?

The fact that you can't answer shows the total hoax that your cause is.

No problem...When you go to Israel, you will wear a Chai and go into any West Bank Arab Village on your own; you will be buried the next day.
Two things:

1) If I'm in the West Bank, I would not be in Israel
2) The next day, I'd probably be shot by the IDF while waiting for a bus and left on the side of the road to rot​

Why would the IDF shoot me?
For the same reason a dog licks' its balls!

If you behave like a savage Palestinian Islamic terrorist, then yes, the IDF will send you to your virgins. Pack lightly.

The Israeli's are doing nothing but occupying the land as a defensive measure under the terms of the Geneva conventions. They impose the law of the land as laid down in the Jordanian law books as demanded by the Geneva conventions. The Palestinians have it within their power to bring a halt to the occupation at any time by agreeing to a fair peace and mutual borders
Your argument is not grounded in reality.

Then why don't you post the reality using unbiased and non partisan links
BTW, you never provided a list of those sites.

If it's written in black and white here by your zionut friends then it can't be MY fantasy world can it!

Only in your fantasy world where this ficticious zionuts exist Cant get any clearer than that can I. Made up words are a sign of you living a fantasy existence. No such thing as a zionut, what tree does it grow on ?

I do a deal with you...

Remember! LOL

What a schmuck!

Nope as you asked for me to show they were in the dictionary and I did. Cant find zionut in any dictionary can you

Oddly enough I can Phoney...

Urban Dictionary: Zionut

Your dictionary of choice!

Another Phoney fail !!

Stay focused Phoney...

Thats a simple yes/no question!

Try and read the proof given that says the land belongs to Israel so how could they annexe what is theirs by international law

Read the Mandate of Palestine that became International law, then come back and explain what land was given to the Jews for their NATIONal home. And what land was given to the arab muslims for their nation

Ah so you ARE an occupation denier then...

Congratulations! Dumbass!

You don't believe that Israel annexed Golan in 1981?

What a moron you are. FIRSTLY there is no such thing as an occupation denier, SECONDLY how can they annexe what was theirs originally under international law.
They may well of said they annexed the Golan heights just to show that they were taking what was theirs originally, and Syria accepted the loss when they negotiasted a ceasefire.

Sorry Phoney, this is going to be painful and show you for what a true zionut freak you really are...

"no such thing as an occupation denier"

Just three examples of an "occupation denier"... Roodboy, Hollow Hollie, Phoney... MORON

"how can they annexe what was theirs originally"

IF Golan already belonged to Israel why then was it necessary for the Israeli parliament to vote on legislation in December 1981 to annex Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and part of the WB? MORON

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ANNEXED BY ISRAEL IN AN ABRUPT MOVE

Now, go away, lick your wounds and just accept you are a liar with moronic zionut blinkers!

Do explain how we deny that Israel is occupying the west bank then child. As for the Golan that was in the original LoN partition as Jewish land and was taken by Syria. Instead of going down the legal route Israel went down the route used by muslims and just reclaimed the land and then said they were annexing it and then went through a legal process. Now they would just say OURS as granted by the Mandate of Palestine

Why is it that I need to explain your zionut words to you?

Go read the fucking posts moron!

Who's "territory" was it that they are now occupying? It was Ottoman empire for 700 years, and then after the Arab attack on Israel in 48, it was occupied by the Jordanians and Egyptians for 20 years, of which nobody brought up this mythical Palestine or Palestinian people. Strange eh? So you want Israel to give back the land to the occupying Jordanians who according to the Palestinians themselves, put them in concentration camp style conditions for 20 years? Or how about the Ottomans or perhaps the British? :lmao:

Why does the international community, including all of Europe and the US and every country in the world, the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel consider land as "occupied" by Israel?
Because the UN is controlled by the arab countries whom have the rest of the world by the balls because of their oil/gas.

Inhumanity is under the delusion that the UN today is all about fairness and justice.

So, how about those countries NOT in the UN who consider Israel occupies territories?

Go ask the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel...

Jeez you occupation deniers are so freaking dumb!

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

It has not been annexed by Israel making your posts pie in the sky

You need to catch up Phoney!

You can kiss those two goodbye for sure.

Will never happen!

Jerusalem is the eternal capital capital of the Jewish people. Not this fictional Palestine that never even existed. And you think Israel will give back the Golan considering the mess in Syria.

Kiss those goodbye, Mahmoud.

The Israeli's are doing nothing but occupying the land as a defensive measure under the terms of the Geneva conventions. They impose the law of the land as laid down in the Jordanian law books as demanded by the Geneva conventions. The Palestinians have it within their power to bring a halt to the occupation at any time by agreeing to a fair peace and mutual borders

I never said I had any list, that was you

I do a deal with you...

Remember! LOL

What a schmuck!

Another Phoney fail !!

So you accept that you are using the term out of context and as a racist attack to silence the opposition

Another FAIL by you, making you another islamonazi LOSER

I never said I had any list, that was you
You are the one who is always harping on using unbiased sources. I thought you knew of some.

I guess I was wrong.

I do a deal with you...

Remember! LOL

What a schmuck!

Another Phoney fail !!

So you accept that you are using the term out of context and as a racist attack to silence the opposition

How am I using the term out of context Phoney?

It sums you and most of your brethren up perfectly so can't be out of context!

"Any person, Jewish or otherwise, whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity. Believes any action of any kind undertaken by Israel is politically and morally correct, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary, and believes any criticism of Israel, however mild or justified, to be motivated by anti-semitism (or self-loathing when made by anyone Jewish)."

It can't be "racist" now can it Phoney....

1) Jews are NOT a race
2) You are not a Jew

Double whammy there for you Phoney!

So, you carry on using your "made up" word and I will carry on using mine! :ahole-1:

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

I didn't decide that Israel was occupying territory...

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

For the rest, I think even you can use google.com

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

Remember! LOL

What a schmuck!

Another Phoney fail !!

How am I using the term out of context Phoney?

It sums you and most of your brethren up perfectly so can't be out of context!

"Any person, Jewish or otherwise, whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity. Believes any action of any kind undertaken by Israel is politically and morally correct, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary, and believes any criticism of Israel, however mild or justified, to be motivated by anti-semitism (or self-loathing when made by anyone Jewish)."

It can't be "racist" now can it Phoney....

1) Jews are NOT a race
2) You are not a Jew

Double whammy there for you Phoney!

So, you carry on using your "made up" word and I will carry on using mine! :ahole-1:

Your highlighted part sums it up, unless you have medical evidence to back up your claim then you are using the term out of context and as disinformation. In other words you are a TROLL

Your own links say that Jews are a race and you usage clearly shows that you are a Racist POS TROLL

Go ask those who did!

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

You get funnier with every post you make Roodboy!

Tell me, with WHAT are the Palestinians going to destroy the Jewish state?

One of the biggest fallacies to ever come out of zionut Israel!

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Maybe the majority of Jews should go back to where THEY came from... Europe!

Forum List

Back