Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

Your highlighted part sums it up, unless you have medical evidence to back up your claim then you are using the term out of context and as disinformation. In other words you are a TROLL

Oh Phoney...

Not my claim, it's simply a definition from your favorite dictionary!

"out of context and as disinformation"... Not possible! You are the personification of irrationality Phoney! Deal with it!

Your own links say that Jews are a race and you usage clearly shows that you are a Racist POS TROLL

Prove that my links say that Jews are a race... They aren't, they don't and you can't!

Can't be racist against a religion or political organisation Phoney...

When you wake up to the facts, let me know! :cuckoo:

One of the benefits of Jew Hatred is that it forces Jews to do stuff that no other nation has been able to do in such a short amount of time whilst still spending more than half of it's budget smashing the hell out of mostly uneducated Arabs.
Israel is literally sprouting new start of the art cities every year and winning Nobel Peace Prizes way out of proportion to the world's population.
I sort of take Jew Hatred as a compliment.

One of the benefits of Jew Hatred is that it forces Jews to do stuff that no other nation has been able to do...
Like acting like Nazis.

You love Jew Hate. You want people to hate Jews. You're trying with every breath, to make sure people hate Jews. Because if people didn't, you wouldn't have anything to say. That's why you try to spin every single topic into something about Jew hate. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you try to make it about hating Jews.

The Cubs just beat the Cardinals and are on their way to the NLCS (hopefully against the Dodgers). Now, don't let us down, where's the Jew Hate in that?

One of the benefits of Jew Hatred is that it forces Jews to do stuff that no other nation has been able to do...
Like acting like Nazis.

You love Jew Hate. You want people to hate Jews. You're trying with every breath, to make sure people hate Jews. Because if people didn't, you wouldn't have anything to say. That's why you try to spin every single topic into something about Jew hate. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you try to make it about hating Jews.

The Cubs just beat the Cardinals and are on their way to the NLCS (hopefully against the Dodgers). Now, don't let us down, where's the Jew Hate in that?

Most of the Blue Collar people I work with (about 100) have had prior jobs with Jewish bosses.
They say these Jewish bosses were the best they ever had.
You are simply White Trash who needs a fellow loser with which to empathize.
That's OK.

Most of the Blue Collar people I work with (about 100) have had prior jobs with Jewish bosses.
That's OK.
I had Jewish bosses. They hated Israeli's.

Are you going to answer my question?

That's OK.
I had Jewish bosses. They hated Israeli's.

Are you going to answer my question?

Do you I care about self-hating Jews?
Hitler taught self-hating Jews that they were Jews; they went into the same ovens as the Observant Jews.
Anyone who comes to kill should be killed first, and since Arabs love to kill everywhere they go, they should be killed the moment they pick up a weapon.

Hitler taught self-hating Jews that they were Jews; they went into the same ovens as the Observant Jews.
Anyone who comes to kill should be killed first, and since Arabs love to kill everywhere they go, they should be killed the moment they pick up a weapon.
Answer the fucking question, asshole!

Did the Cubs win because they hate Jews?
Or did the Cardinals lose because they hate Jews?​

You spin everything into something about Jew hate, so why stop now?

Answer the fucking question, asshole!

Did the Cubs win because they hate Jews?
Or did the Cardinals lose because they hate Jews?​

You spin everything into something about Jew hate, so why stop now?

You are comparing Israelis (Jews) being murdered by impudent inveterate murderous Muslims scum to a baseball game.
You pretend that your prior history of posting regarding Israelis (Jews) and the West Bank Jordanians is equivalent to a game.
So are you not to be taken seriously or are you severely mentally handicapped or disturbed?

You are comparing Israelis (Jews) being murdered by impudent inveterate murderous Muslims scum to a baseball game.
You pretend that your prior history of posting regarding Israelis (Jews) and the West Bank Jordanians is equivalent to a game.
So are you not to be taken seriously or are you severely mentally handicapped or disturbed?
I'm saying you do everything you can to turn any subject into something about hating Jews. I just gave you two subjects and I want you to do your thing.

The Arabs and Muslims have a Commandment from their Prophetic Faith. To Kill Jews. They will not be spiritually met,

until they accomplish destroying the Idea of a Hebrew Homeland.

Maybe it's you who can't answer. Who's land was it that Israel occupied?

The fact that you can't answer shows the total hoax that your cause is.

Go ask the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel...

Jeez you occupation deniers are so freaking dumb!

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

I didn't decide that Israel was occupying territory...

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

For the rest, I think even you can use google.com

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

You get funnier with every post you make Roodboy!

Tell me, with WHAT are the Palestinians going to destroy the Jewish state?

One of the biggest fallacies to ever come out of zionut Israel!

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Maybe the majority of Jews should go back to where THEY came from... Europe!

Guns, Knives, IED's, Stones etc. as they tried to do before 2000. Once Israel put up a barrier to stop them the mass murders stopped, and that is why you islamonazi stooges use 2000 as the cut off point for Israeli murders.

How many Palestinians are prepared to die on the streets of Israel if they can harm one Jew ?

Problem is the majority did not come from Europe did they, as over 1 million came from the surrounding islamonazi lands in 1949. Maybe the arab muslims should go back to where they came from, the clue is in their racial name ?

Go ask the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel...

Jeez you occupation deniers are so freaking dumb!

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Guns, Knives, IED's, Stones etc. as they tried to do before 2000. Once Israel put up a barrier to stop them the mass murders stopped, and that is why you islamonazi stooges use 2000 as the cut off point for Israeli murders.

How many Palestinians are prepared to die on the streets of Israel if they can harm one Jew ?

Problem is the majority did not come from Europe did they, as over 1 million came from the surrounding islamonazi lands in 1949. Maybe the arab muslims should go back to where they came from, the clue is in their racial name ?

Ah yes those stones are really going to cause damage against this lot...

Military equipment of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ask those who did!

What about innocent unarmed Israeli children and their mothers. Or do you see them as valid targets for your hero's terrorist murders ?
But get close enough to a person and you can kill them with a stone/rock

Go ask those who did!

What about innocent unarmed Israeli children and their mothers. Or do you see them as valid targets for your hero's terrorist murders ?

Simple solution Phoney...

Leave the occupied territories!

I don't think many stones thrown from Golan Heights will reach West Jerusalem!

I am not in the occupied territory, and as the Palestinians know the only way to win is to sit down and talk peace and mutual borders as they promised to do in front of the UN. So time for the UN to enforce a time limit on the Palestinians talks, what do you think ?

I am not in the occupied territory, and as the Palestinians know the only way to win is to sit down and talk peace and mutual borders as they promised to do in front of the UN. So time for the UN to enforce a time limit on the Palestinians talks, what do you think ?

One side talking will not find a solution...

I don't believe that Israel wants a 'negotiated solution', preferring, in my opinion, to opt for continued conflict. This is the only way that 'Greater Israel' can be achieved which, I believe, is the ultimate goal of Israel.

I don't believe that Israel wants a 'negotiated solution', preferring, in my opinion, to opt for continued conflict. This is the only way that 'Greater Israel' can be achieved which, I believe, is the ultimate goal of Israel.

And you would be wrong simply because Israel has already given back more land that they have in Israel in return for peace. If they wanted a "greater Israel" then why do this only to lose more young lives re-taking the same land.
What Israel wants is a halt to the terrorism and violence through talks, if the terrorism and violence carry on then they will reply with violence of their own. The Palestinians have made it very clear that they want a one Islamic state solution with the genocide of all the Jews and the destruction of Israel, They have even made it part of their charter and refuse to alter it

And you would be wrong simply because Israel has already given back more land that they have in Israel in return for peace. If they wanted a "greater Israel" then why do this only to lose more young lives re-taking the same land.
What Israel wants is a halt to the terrorism and violence through talks, if the terrorism and violence carry on then they will reply with violence of their own. The Palestinians have made it very clear that they want a one Islamic state solution with the genocide of all the Jews and the destruction of Israel, They have even made it part of their charter and refuse to alter it

Interesting response...

It's an opinion Phoney, simply an opinion... As clearly stated...

How do you KNOW what Israel wants? Are you within the inner zionut circle? No. Pillow talk with Netanyahu? No.

That's YOUR opinion, NOT fact. Unless you can provide a link to prove otherwise?

If Israel really wanted a negotiated solution then there would be more done, by Israel, the power within the conflict, to find a solution through talks.

Forum List

Back