Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

What about innocent unarmed Israeli children and their mothers. Or do you see them as valid targets for your hero's terrorist murders ?
But get close enough to a person and you can kill them with a stone/rock

Simple solution Phoney...

Leave the occupied territories!

I don't think many stones thrown from Golan Heights will reach West Jerusalem!

I am not in the occupied territory, and as the Palestinians know the only way to win is to sit down and talk peace and mutual borders as they promised to do in front of the UN. So time for the UN to enforce a time limit on the Palestinians talks, what do you think ?

One side talking will not find a solution...

I don't believe that Israel wants a 'negotiated solution', preferring, in my opinion, to opt for continued conflict. This is the only way that 'Greater Israel' can be achieved which, I believe, is the ultimate goal of Israel.

And you would be wrong simply because Israel has already given back more land that they have in Israel in return for peace. If they wanted a "greater Israel" then why do this only to lose more young lives re-taking the same land.
What Israel wants is a halt to the terrorism and violence through talks, if the terrorism and violence carry on then they will reply with violence of their own. The Palestinians have made it very clear that they want a one Islamic state solution with the genocide of all the Jews and the destruction of Israel, They have even made it part of their charter and refuse to alter it

Interesting response...

It's an opinion Phoney, simply an opinion... As clearly stated...

How do you KNOW what Israel wants? Are you within the inner zionut circle? No. Pillow talk with Netanyahu? No.

That's YOUR opinion, NOT fact. Unless you can provide a link to prove otherwise?

If Israel really wanted a negotiated solution then there would be more done, by Israel, the power within the conflict, to find a solution through talks.

I can produce past evidence of Israel making peace offers only to have them stopped before getting to the table because of arab muslim conditions . I can show that Israel gave back the Sinai and parts of Syria in return for peace. I can show that hamas and fatah have it as part of their charters to destroy Israel and wipe out the Jews rather than live in peace, showing that they are the belligerents and the criminals. Israel has stopped making the first move and now wait for Palestine to make good its promise to the world to negotiate a fair and lasting peace and mutual borders.

Inhumanity is under the delusion that the UN today is all about fairness and justice.

Still can't answer the question though can you Roodboy!

So, how about those countries NOT in the UN who consider Israel occupies territories?

How about the Supreme Court of Israel who considered Israel occupies territory?

It is not a debatable issue...

Occupation deniers are as dumb as holocaust deniers!

Maybe it's you who can't answer. Who's land was it that Israel occupied?

The fact that you can't answer shows the total hoax that your cause is.

Go ask the UN and the Supreme Court of Israel...

Jeez you occupation deniers are so freaking dumb!

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

I didn't decide that Israel was occupying territory...

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

For the rest, I think even you can use google.com
Israel occupies its own territory.

There was never an independent Muslim Palestinian state there-ever.

Yet there were two previous Jewish stars there.

It's obvious you won't answer the question because the land was under Jordanian occupation before Israel conquered it. The reason it's called occupation is the UN doesn't consider land gained in a war as legal. But then again, we're talking about the UN a failed organization. Didn't Russia recently invade Crimea and Ukraine? And what has the UN done? Jackshit.

Go ask those who did!

It really does NOT matter a shit who had it BEFORE Israel... Israel occupies territory that is NOT theirs!

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

You get funnier with every post you make Roodboy!

Tell me, with WHAT are the Palestinians going to destroy the Jewish state?

One of the biggest fallacies to ever come out of zionut Israel!

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Maybe the majority of Jews should go back to where THEY came from... Europe!
All of Israel is about the size of NJ, one of the smallest states in the US.

Yet, the Arabs still can't tolerate its existence.

Go ask those who did!

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Let's ask people from New Jersey to give up their homes and property to invaders. The Arabs will never accept the ZioNazi Fascist State!

Go ask those who did!

Let's ask people from New Jersey to give up their homes and property to invaders. The Arabs will never accept the ZioNazi Fascist State!
Palestinians: let's ask people from New Jersey to call themselves Canadians and then invade Canada and call it Pali Canada.

Still can't answer the question though can you Roodboy!

So, how about those countries NOT in the UN who consider Israel occupies territories?

How about the Supreme Court of Israel who considered Israel occupies territory?

It is not a debatable issue...

Occupation deniers are as dumb as holocaust deniers!

Go ask those who did!

Israel occupies its own territory.

There was never an independent Muslim Palestinian state there-ever.

Yet there were two previous Jewish stars there.

Oh dear, another "occupation denier"...

Tell me, if Israel occupied it's own territory then why does the whole world, international organisations and the Supreme Court of Israel disagree with you?

Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

All because of this evil man...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  1. Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem Old City after attacks AFP
  2. Palestinian kills two Israelis, wounds child in Jerusalem attack AFP
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  4. Netanyahu: Israel 'in fight to death against Palestinian terror' AFP
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
  6. Bail Bonds 24/7 PA-Bail Bonds Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.
I will note Hoss, that in the last 10 days 8 Jews and 36 Palestinians have been Slaughtered including a pregnant Palestinian Woman,I will further note that the US Government has said that the 4 Palestinian men Murdered on Saturday is a War Crime..............Look Hoss,time to change your tune...if you find proper dialogue difficult and you feel you are out of your depth with these piquant situations,you do rather become a bit of a BORE. your friend Steve

Go ask those who did!

The islamomoron is posting oxymorons again

Go ask those who did!

Another new, made up word Phoney? :cuckoo:

Another new, made up word Phoney? :cuckoo:

Not really as it defines the people like you to a "T"

Go ask those who did!

Guns, Knives, IED's, Stones etc. as they tried to do before 2000. Once Israel put up a barrier to stop them the mass murders stopped, and that is why you islamonazi stooges use 2000 as the cut off point for Israeli murders.

How many Palestinians are prepared to die on the streets of Israel if they can harm one Jew ?

Problem is the majority did not come from Europe did they, as over 1 million came from the surrounding islamonazi lands in 1949. Maybe the arab muslims should go back to where they came from, the clue is in their racial name ?

Ah yes those stones are really going to cause damage against this lot...

Military equipment of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They have murdered and injured.

Guns, Knives, IED's, Stones etc. as they tried to do before 2000. Once Israel put up a barrier to stop them the mass murders stopped, and that is why you islamonazi stooges use 2000 as the cut off point for Israeli murders.

How many Palestinians are prepared to die on the streets of Israel if they can harm one Jew ?

Problem is the majority did not come from Europe did they, as over 1 million came from the surrounding islamonazi lands in 1949. Maybe the arab muslims should go back to where they came from, the clue is in their racial name ?

What about innocent unarmed Israeli children and their mothers. Or do you see them as valid targets for your hero's terrorist murders ?

You mean the arabs should stop occupying Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza, right?

Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

All because of this evil man...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  1. Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem Old City after attacks AFP
  2. Palestinian kills two Israelis, wounds child in Jerusalem attack AFP
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  4. Netanyahu: Israel 'in fight to death against Palestinian terror' AFP
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
  6. Bail Bonds 24/7 PA-Bail Bonds Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.
I will note Hoss, that in the last 10 days 8 Jews and 36 Palestinians have been Slaughtered including a pregnant Palestinian Woman,I will further note that the US Government has said that the 4 Palestinian men Murdered on Saturday is a War Crime..............Look Hoss,time to change your tune...if you find proper dialogue difficult and you feel you are out of your depth with these piquant situations,you do rather become a bit of a BORE. your friend Steve
Those "Palestinians" were terrorists whom tried to murder Israelis. That they were stopped and injured as a result is solely due to their actions.

I am not in the occupied territory, and as the Palestinians know the only way to win is to sit down and talk peace and mutual borders as they promised to do in front of the UN. So time for the UN to enforce a time limit on the Palestinians talks, what do you think ?

I don't believe that Israel wants a 'negotiated solution', preferring, in my opinion, to opt for continued conflict. This is the only way that 'Greater Israel' can be achieved which, I believe, is the ultimate goal of Israel.
Israel has constantly asked to sit and negotiate. The Abbas regime has refused.

Abbas continuously attempts to incite terrorism.

And you would be wrong simply because Israel has already given back more land that they have in Israel in return for peace. If they wanted a "greater Israel" then why do this only to lose more young lives re-taking the same land.
What Israel wants is a halt to the terrorism and violence through talks, if the terrorism and violence carry on then they will reply with violence of their own. The Palestinians have made it very clear that they want a one Islamic state solution with the genocide of all the Jews and the destruction of Israel, They have even made it part of their charter and refuse to alter it

Interesting response...

It's an opinion Phoney, simply an opinion... As clearly stated...

How do you KNOW what Israel wants? Are you within the inner zionut circle? No. Pillow talk with Netanyahu? No.

That's YOUR opinion, NOT fact. Unless you can provide a link to prove otherwise?

If Israel really wanted a negotiated solution then there would be more done, by Israel, the power within the conflict, to find a solution through talks.
It's not an opinion. You can tell what Israel wants by it's actions.

It forcefully evicted all the Jews out of Gaza (ethnic cleansing) in the foolish hope for peace for Gaza to then turn into a terrorist stronghold were tens of thousands of rockets were shot from Gaza into Israel's populated cities.

It continously attempts to negotiate only to be rebuffed by Abbas.

Forum List

Back