Never Complain About Your Shower Head

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Where there is no plumbing, people must bathe in ponds and rivers. Where there are no ponds and rivers, people must improvise as best they can.

Where there is no plumbing, people must bathe in ponds and rivers. Where there are no ponds and rivers, people must improvise as best they can.

View attachment 489678
Dang, Man! That is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen anybody do. Of course, I've never been to hotels in Moscow with DJT.

A lady friend once told me that if she had to choose between me and her shower head, she would choose the shower head.

View attachment 489678
Dang, Man! That is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen anybody do. Of course, I've never been to hotels in Moscow with DJT.
You're in the Lounge, dummy. Read the instructions.

View attachment 489678
It' almost 1:00 AM. You are showing a vid of a guy washing his head in cow piss. People are talking about gold showers, prostitutes, discussing peeing on their lady friends, and you are offended? Spare me.

View attachment 489678
It' almost 1:00 AM. You are showing a vid of a guy washing his head in cow piss. People are talking about gold showers, prostitutes, discussing peeing on their lady friends, and you are offended? Spare me.

I'm offended. It's 1 am, and you're killing my hard-on.

View attachment 489678
You don't offend me, dummy. This forum is supposed to be devoid of politics. You just can't leave your TDS at the door.

View attachment 489678
You don't offend me, dummy. This forum is supposed to be devoid of politics. You just can't leave your TDS at the door.
Don't have any. It was a funny comment. Get over it and move on.

Forum List

Back