Never Trumper chances in 2028

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
It would seem that they have little to no chance, there only hope is for Trump to win and prove to be a failure during the next 4 years.

There are 4 possibilities in 2024. 1. Kamala will win and be a failure. In that event, the Never Trumpers will get the blame for Kamala's policies as they are the ones who made it possible in the first place with their support.

2. Kamala will win and be a success. In that event, why vote for any Republican much less a never Trumper? Why change horses when the policies are tremendous.

3. Trump wins and is a success. The Never Trumpers will get no benefit politically, as they will have been proven wrong. And Trump isn't going to bring them aboard.

4. Trump wins and is a failure. That's the Never Trumpers only hope in 2028. The Lincoln Project really should be voting for Trump in 2024 to preserve their chances in the future.

LOL!! NANCY PELOSI TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR J6.

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

Every time I see a J6 post I will post the "Pelosi takes responsibility" video.
You fool. Trying to blame people who didnt stop you from breaking the law is fucking stupid. Nancy Pelosi has zero power over the military as that is 100% in the control of the executive branch. Secondly its the police job, not the miliary's job to control crime. You are a fool posting nonsense.

Never Trumpers remember this.

Never Trumpers can "remember" whatever they want.

I'm talking about their future chances at gaining power, not what did or did not happen in the past. And the way I figure, they should hope Trump wins in November if they have any hope for 2028.

I'm talking about their future chances at gaining power, not what did or did not happen in the past. And the way I figure, they should hope Trump wins in November if they have any hope for 2028.
Trump is a moron. The fact you think he has shit figured out is a reflection of your cognitive abilities.

You fool. Trying to blame people who didnt stop you from breaking the law is fucking stupid. Nancy Pelosi has zero power over the military as that is 100% in the control of the executive branch. Secondly its the police job, not the miliary's job to control crime. You are a fool posting nonsense.
1. PELOSI TAKES THE BLAME, ON VIDEO.
2. Pelosi was responsible for security around the capitol via the Capitol Police Board, who denied Capitol Police Chief Sund's request for the National Guard.
"Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence." (Irving is Pelosi's direct report)
3. Now the Capitol Police Chief can request the National Guard without further approvals.
4. Trump did not control the DC National Guard before J6. He said approve any requests for the National Guard.

Last edited:
It would seem that they have little to no chance, there only hope is for Trump to win and prove to be a failure during the next 4 years.

There are 4 possibilities in 2024. 1. Kamala will win and be a failure. In that event, the Never Trumpers will get the blame for Kamala's policies as they are the ones who made it possible in the first place with their support.

2. Kamala will win and be a success. In that event, why vote for any Republican much less a never Trumper? Why change horses when the policies are tremendous.

3. Trump wins and is a success. The Never Trumpers will get no benefit politically, as they will have been proven wrong. And Trump isn't going to bring them aboard.

4. Trump wins and is a failure. That's the Never Trumpers only hope in 2028. The Lincoln Project really should be voting for Trump in 2024 to preserve their chances in the future.

Personally, I think the next four years are going to be bad, no matter who wins, especially if the dems win the House. But, it will be a lot less bad if Trump wins.

Biden/Harris debt will take us to 36 Trillion by the end of the year.

We'll be at 40 Trillion in two years (and quicker if Harris gets elected).

Who cares about anything else ?

It's not about gaining power. It's about keeping it away from a toxic, orange bag O' shit.

1. PELOSI TAKES THE BLAME, ON VIDEO.
2. Pelosi was responsible for security around the capitol via the Capitol Police Board, who denied Capitol Police Chief Sund's request for the National Guard.
"Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence." (Irving is Pelosi's direct report)
3. Now the Capitol Police Chief can request the National Guard without further approvals.
4. Trump did not control the DC National Guard before J6. He said approve any requests for the National Guard.
  • You moron. She blamed herself for trusting Trump would do his job. Get a clue.
  • The people who were attacked are not to blame. Those organizing and attacking were you twisted fuck.
  • Blaming Nancy for not realizing Trump was going to organize and rally a mob to attack the capital is a bullshit argument.
  • Fuck you.

How do you figure?

How are Never Trumpers going to get a majority in 2028 running against the woman they put into the WH?

They would have no credibility in criticizing Kamala in 2028 if they are the ones responsible for installing her in the first place.
Without the orange bag O' shit, NeverTrumpers don't exist. Use your head.

• You moron. She blamed herself for trusting Trump would do his job. Get a clue.
  • The people who were attacked are not to blame. Those organizing and attacking were you twisted fuck.
  • Blaming Nancy for not realizing Trump was going to organize and rally a mob to attack the capital is a bullshit argument.
  • Fuck you.
LOL!! Watch the Pelosi video again moron.
Trump wanted the NATIONAL GUARD there to prevent a riot moron, Irving (Nancy's direct report) said "no".
Prove the riot/protest was "organized".

FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated​

Trump is a moron. The fact you think he has shit figured out is a reflection of your cognitive abilities.
Whatever you think of Trump, many of his agendas are what Republicans voters want. What they elect seems to have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back