New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Thought for a moment it was our Alison Weir, the historian. :oops::) Thanks for sharing; a brave and principled woman (cue the usual cries of "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST!" from some quarters :rolleyes:) I know how she feels; ours was a similar journey to discover the reality behind the decades old web of Zionist Hasbara that had duped us in the West, and continues to dupe many even now.

Aren't you leaving something out, such as Alison Weir writing articles for David Duke's website? It seems that the NeoNazis and the Leftists are quite a team today.

Stop The ISM

Nothing to leave out. She didn't write anything for David Duke's website according to your own so called "source".

From over this side of the pond, we have another intrepid traveller who went to see for himself. I've read his book; well worth the read if you can get hold of it. If not, hopefully you can get this over there:

From over this side of the pond, we have another intrepid traveller who went to see for himself. I've read his book; well worth the read if you can get hold of it. If not, hopefully you can get this over there:

There have been individuals who don't think as you do who have also visited and have seen things differently. One case in mind is a Pakistani Muslim whose idea had changed once he visited Israel. There have been others like him.

A Muslim in a Jewish Land

I've no doubt. Israeli Hasbara is very effective. I not he never went to Gaza or the West bank to get the view from both sides.

There have been individuals who don't think as you do who have also visited and have seen things differently. One case in mind is a Pakistani Muslim whose idea had changed once he visited Israel. There have been others like him.

A Muslim in a Jewish Land

1 out of 500 Million plus, is NO BIG SHAKES Hoss........."One Swallow does not make a Summer" your loyal friend and educator...... steve,ever living,ever faithful,ever sure....Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

You are forgetting those Muslims who are for Israel. Why not sign up on this and be their friend, Steve? You can do it if you try.

Muslims Who Love Jews and Support Israel Facebook

Wow, 320 of them. Impressive.

They are always the victims even when they are the victimizers.

Yeah well there's no denying that Israel knows how to take care of business when it comes to defending herself against Arab Muslim savages, Islamic or not. Whinybohoo.

They create anti semitism with their behavior both in the Arab and non Arab world.

And where did all the anti semitism come from before the state of Israel was created? The same place that it comes from today. Mostly religious based, and some sociological.

Yup, mostly from the Christian Religious Right, Phalangists, Fascists, Nazis (both neo- and old school), Zionists.

wrong answer. I asked where the anti semtism from before the atate of Israel? What excuse did pigs like you use to target Jews when there wasn't an Israel.

Don't want the answer, don't ask the question. The truth hurts doesn't it?

Thought for a moment it was our Alison Weir, the historian. :oops::) Thanks for sharing; a brave and principled woman (cue the usual cries of "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST!" from some quarters :rolleyes:) I know how she feels; ours was a similar journey to discover the reality behind the decades old web of Zionist Hasbara that had duped us in the West, and continues to dupe many even now.
Aren't you leaving something out, such as Alison Weir writing articles for David Duke's website? It seems that the NeoNazis and the Leftists are quite a team today.

Stop The ISM
She has NO reason to speak anything but the truth Hoss.........she has NO AXE to grind......She is merely stating the facts and the Zionist Terrorists deception to the US and the rest of us...........Hoss,Stop reacting in this way,when someone speaks the truth and facts,about Israeli behaviour......She speaks what the world knows clearly and with revulsion..........Israelis/Zionists are NOT CLEAN SKINS......the have a motive of Hate and Destruction of the Palestinians.........Stop telling me that Jews are somehow Prefect.......I have never seen you criticize the Banality of Israeli/Zionist Anger,Aggression and Murderous intent EVER..........There is a Law,The Law of Truth.......get with the programme and Stop your uneducated prose on this matter...You are an Intelligent Man...Stop behaving like someone with NO EDUCATION.........steve
Baldedash, Steve. There are a bunch of anti-Semites on here who actually care nothing about the Arabs and are using them to show their own hatred against the Jews every days. We even have Arabs posting here although they wouldn't tell you that they are Arabs. I thought you were smarter than that, Steve. It looks like I was wrong about you.
Thanks,but I know on both sides do this,but most identify which side they bat for......I try to be even handed as much as possible........I know your passion on the subject but I feel alone when wanting a peaceful solution for both sides.....most are tied up in self interest.......to a greater or lesser degree........

I never confessed to being smart at all......that WAS YOUR OPINION Hoss,I rarely disappoint Hoss,and I doubt if you are wrong most of the time about me,LOL.

Keep Well but Even Handed Hoss.............steve......as for Muslims for Israel,they would be only a drop in a bucket.
That's OK, Steve. If I gave you a thousand Muslim groups who said they were for Israel, you would still say they are wrong or it's a drop in the bucket. Long ago my mind was made up that you weren't evenhanded yourself especially since you never were interested in what was going on in the rest of the Middle East. Like some of the other posters it is all about Israel and Palestine for you, no matter how many people are being murdered elsewhere..
I thought this thread was about Israel and Palestine.........you are talking a Muslims bloke liking Jews,(this is not New or News, Muslims and Jews have been getting along for centuries)........there you are referring in your prose about ONE GUY not 10's 100's or 1000's Hoss,your argument is so ridiculous putting it mildly,it beggars belief.

I am really the only poster that wants Peace between Israel and Palestine.......your and others crocodile tears are pathetic,You want to talk about other murderous goings on in other parts of the Middle East and worldwide, PM me anytime for my opinion and thoughts.

But I doubt you or the other Zionist Trash on here give a Fuck about other Arabs..........Your and others concern IS REALLY FCUKING INSULTING,BEING AS THE WAY YOU TREAT<SPEAK OF <DEHUMANIZE<REVILE Palestinians inparticular and Muslims generally.......Not only are you + Jewish lobby acting like HYPOCRITES BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE PACK OF CNUTS...............as if you care one iota about Muslims,Arabs or Palestinians........... On this threat it takes me all my time just to explain what the Zionist Trash are up to........

.I have no problem with Jews but Zionist Terrorists that is a totally different thing all together.
Hoss stop making assumptions about me.....because you are wrong,and it makes you look like the rest of your Possee....A COMPLETE CNUT.

Your friend steve

The 21:21 mark says it all. Those who died in the holocaust would be aghast to see their own now doing the same thing to others.

They are always the victims even when they are the victimizers.

Yeah well there's no denying that Israel knows how to take care of business when it comes to defending herself against Arab Muslim savages, Islamic or not. Whinybohoo.

They create anti semitism with their behavior both in the Arab and non Arab world.

And where did all the anti semitism come from before the state of Israel was created? The same place that it comes from today. Mostly religious based, and some sociological.

Yup, mostly from the Christian Religious Right, Phalangists, Fascists, Nazis (both neo- and old school), Zionists.

wrong answer. I asked where the anti semtism from before the atate of Israel? What excuse did pigs like you use to target Jews when there wasn't an Israel.

I think it was because of Jews attitudes. Not even talking about the hessidic ones. I'm talking about moderate normal Jews. I have noticed every Jew I've ever known to be opinionated greedy arrogant rude selfish and they always think people are picking on them because they are Jewish.

Other than that I like them. I'm Greek. We have a saying. Greeks are just like Jews only without the money. Lol

Amazing that even the Australians are coming around.
Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
:argue: :disagree: :itsok:
Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Hamas aren't just another Islamic death cult?? Is it because they're currently focused on murdering Jews that you wish to ignore them? Fatah renounced violence and Israel negotiated; Hamas massacred them. It is the same conflict; radical Islam against the world.

Greg

Stop The ISM
She has NO reason to speak anything but the truth Hoss.........she has NO AXE to grind......She is merely stating the facts and the Zionist Terrorists deception to the US and the rest of us...........Hoss,Stop reacting in this way,when someone speaks the truth and facts,about Israeli behaviour......She speaks what the world knows clearly and with revulsion..........Israelis/Zionists are NOT CLEAN SKINS......the have a motive of Hate and Destruction of the Palestinians.........Stop telling me that Jews are somehow Prefect.......I have never seen you criticize the Banality of Israeli/Zionist Anger,Aggression and Murderous intent EVER..........There is a Law,The Law of Truth.......get with the programme and Stop your uneducated prose on this matter...You are an Intelligent Man...Stop behaving like someone with NO EDUCATION.........steve
Baldedash, Steve. There are a bunch of anti-Semites on here who actually care nothing about the Arabs and are using them to show their own hatred against the Jews every days. We even have Arabs posting here although they wouldn't tell you that they are Arabs. I thought you were smarter than that, Steve. It looks like I was wrong about you.
Thanks,but I know on both sides do this,but most identify which side they bat for......I try to be even handed as much as possible........I know your passion on the subject but I feel alone when wanting a peaceful solution for both sides.....most are tied up in self interest.......to a greater or lesser degree........

I never confessed to being smart at all......that WAS YOUR OPINION Hoss,I rarely disappoint Hoss,and I doubt if you are wrong most of the time about me,LOL.

Keep Well but Even Handed Hoss.............steve......as for Muslims for Israel,they would be only a drop in a bucket.
That's OK, Steve. If I gave you a thousand Muslim groups who said they were for Israel, you would still say they are wrong or it's a drop in the bucket. Long ago my mind was made up that you weren't evenhanded yourself especially since you never were interested in what was going on in the rest of the Middle East. Like some of the other posters it is all about Israel and Palestine for you, no matter how many people are being murdered elsewhere..
I thought this thread was about Israel and Palestine.........you are talking a Muslims bloke liking Jews,(this is not New or News, Muslims and Jews have been getting along for centuries)........there you are referring in your prose about ONE GUY not 10's 100's or 1000's Hoss,your argument is so ridiculous putting it mildly,it beggars belief.

I am really the only poster that wants Peace between Israel and Palestine.......your and others crocodile tears are pathetic,You want to talk about other murderous goings on in other parts of the Middle East and worldwide, PM me anytime for my opinion and thoughts.

But I doubt you or the other Zionist Trash on here give a Fuck about other Arabs..........Your and others concern IS REALLY FCUKING INSULTING,BEING AS THE WAY YOU TREAT<SPEAK OF <DEHUMANIZE<REVILE Palestinians inparticular and Muslims generally.......Not only are you + Jewish lobby acting like HYPOCRITES BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE PACK OF CNUTS...............as if you care one iota about Muslims,Arabs or Palestinians........... On this threat it takes me all my time just to explain what the Zionist Trash are up to........

.I have no problem with Jews but Zionist Terrorists that is a totally different thing all together.
Hoss stop making assumptions about me.....because you are wrong,and it makes you look like the rest of your Possee....A COMPLETE CNUT.

Your friend steve

So it's only Israelis you hate but it's not about Jews?? Uh-huh! So it's those damned 10% Israeli Arabs and Christians you want dead!! Why didn't you say so??

Mazel Tov!!!

Greg

"Threaten them sometimes"....who what? Where in the video interview is there a threat to injure them?? It's "little additions" like that which give it away as sheer and utter crap. Pal kids walking home from school because it FINISHED EARLY??? What? Just as a Camera Crew is set up nearby? lmao

What a load of codswallop!!!I have little respect for the ABC bias even though I like their news programs as a rule. Some are so biased they're comical!!

Oh: and Carr's a conceited fool!!

Greg

Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
:argue: :disagree: :itsok:
Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Hamas aren't just another Islamic death cult?? Is it because they're currently focused on murdering Jews that you wish to ignore them? Fatah renounced violence and Israel negotiated; Hamas massacred them. It is the same conflict; radical Islam against the world.

Greg

No they're not. they are a legitimate resistance movement against the Zionist occupation and oppression of their people. As I've said before their military wing are certainly not saints, but are no worse than their Zionist enemies. Fatah renounced violence and tried to negotiate in good faith, the Zionists screwed them over and they're now returning to violence, so ultimately who was right?

As for radical Islam, you may have a point, but we in the West "sowed the wind" in that respect, we shouldn't bitch when we "reap the whirlwind".

Last edited:

I think it was because of Jews attitudes. Not even talking about the hessidic ones. I'm talking about moderate normal Jews. I have noticed every Jew I've ever known to be opinionated greedy arrogant rude selfish and they always think people are picking on them because they are Jewish.

Other than that I like them. I'm Greek. We have a saying. Greeks are just like Jews only without the money. Lol

Is that why the Jews are the most philanthropic people in this country, you Greek Nazi?

It is interesting but not unusual that many ethnicities and nationalities that at some point adopted Nazism or sided with the Nazis, such as the Irish, such as the Greeks or Irish still have quite a few anti Semetic holdouts in their communities. Bad habits are hard to break.

SS songs and antisemitism the week Golden Dawn turned openly Nazi World news The Guardian

Last edited:
sealybobo, et al,

This is a question on a subject with no definitive answers. Inherently evil: What are the prospects?

A 2002 study found that a particular variation of a gene predicted antisocial behavior in men who were mistreated as children. The gene controls whether we produce an enzyme called monoamine oxidase A (MAOA), which at low levels has been linked to aggression in mice. The researchers found that boys who were neglected and who possessed a variation of the gene that produced low levels of MAOA were more likely to develop antisocial personality disorder, commit crimes and grow up to have a violent disposition. But those living in a similar environment who produced more of the enzyme rarely developed these problems. (Scientific American)​

sealybobo, et al,

This is a trick question.

Is that how you feel about African american culture? Are they just violent by nature or are they a product of their environment?

Do Muslim americans want to kill non Muslim americans and if so what should we do about Muslims in america?

I really want to know your answers please.
(COMMENT)

This question paints these groups in broad brush strokes. Neither group is 100% violent.

However the insinuation of the "product of their environment" defense is a mitigating factor; and not a cause in itself. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Not every African American is violent.

This is a dangerous question. This is an emotional question that will ignite misunderstanding.

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Its why I asked. The people who think all Muslims want to kill non Muslims and who think they are inherently evil probably think the same thing about African americans. I also wanted to point out that Muslims are violent towards us at least in part because of how we treat them. I'm not making excuses for either just trying to understand why.

And people who say they are just evil are wrong.

Not saying we're to blame. At least not completely.
(COMMENT)

There are so many things that we simply do not know.
  • Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) predicts behavioral aggression following provocation
Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) has earned the nickname “warrior gene” because it has been linked to aggression in observational and survey-based studies. However, no controlled experimental studies have tested whether the warrior gene actually drives behavioral manifestations of these tendencies. We report an experiment, synthesizing work in psychology and behavioral economics, which demonstrates that aggression occurs with greater intensity and frequency as provocation is experimentally manipulated upwards, especially among low activity MAOA (MAOA-L) subjects. In this study, subjects paid to punish those they believed had taken money from them by administering varying amounts of unpleasantly hot (spicy) sauce to their opponent. There is some evidence of a main effect for genotype and some evidence for a gene by environment interaction, such that MAOA is less associated with the occurrence of aggression in a low provocation condition, but significantly predicts such behavior in a high provocation situation. This new evidence for genetic influences on aggression and punishment behavior complicates characterizations of humans as “altruistic” punishers and supports theories of cooperation that propose mixed strategies in the population. It also suggests important implications for the role of individual variance in genetic factors contributing to everyday behaviors and decisions. (Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States)
We don't always know or understand the "provocation" factors that lead to aggressive behaviors. The MAOA Gene Expression is also known to enhance certain characteristics more commonly known as the “Machiavellian genotype." But to this point, what we can say is that there is insufficient evidence to say for sure that certain psychopathic behaviors are a product of genetic predisposition. And this precludes us from suggesting that Muslims have clusters of humans with abnormal psychopathic behaviors related to genetic causes.

However, we have noticed that psychopathic behaviors do cluster. Psychiatrists call Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) Cluster B disorders. Cluster B personality types DON”T change. Unlike other forms of mental illness such as depression and anxiety, talk therapy and medication do not work for Cluster B types.

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks. This also reminds me of mob mentality. People who you may never imagine could be violent become violent when they are in a mob.

Also remember that last war movie that brad Pitt was in? The one kid who never even shot a gun ended up becoming a killer.

Or a normal man goes to war and ends up raping a Vietnamese woman.

Or the movie about Abu grave where the soldier was appauled how the prisoners were being treated and by the end of the movie he became one of the abusers.

I guess until we are in their shoes its hard to say what we would do.

Are you kidding me?

Is that why the Jews are the most philanthropic people in this country, you Greek Nazi?

It is interesting but not unusual that many ethnicities and nationalities that at some point adopted Nazism or sided with the Nazis, such as the Irish, such as the Greeks or Irish still have quite a few anti Semetic holdouts in their communities. Bad habits are hard to break.

SS songs and antisemitism the week Golden Dawn turned openly Nazi World news The Guardian

"Is that why the Jews are the most philanthropic people in this country,"

Philanthropic to Israel, not to America or Americans.

"In the coming weeks, the Forward will publish a series of articles reporting the results of its investigation. The Forward can now describe a Jewish apparatus that, despite extensive rhetoric about the importance of Jewish education, still dedicates the largest share of its donor dollars to Israel-related causes. It’s an apparatus that benefits massively from the U.S. federal government and many state and local governments, in the form of hundreds of millions of dollars in government grants, billions in tax-deductible donations and billions more in program fees paid for with government funds.

Read more: 26 Billion Bucks The Jewish Charity Industry Uncovered Forward.com

The 21:21 mark says it all. Those who died in the holocaust would be aghast to see their own now doing the same thing to others.
You either don't enough about the holocaust, the or someone has filled your head with lies. It's the Arabs that want to commit a second holocaust in the Jews, but have failed.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
:bsflag::cuckoo::cuckoo:

sealybobo, et al,

This is a trick question.

Is that how you feel about African american culture? Are they just violent by nature or are they a product of their environment?

Do Muslim americans want to kill non Muslim americans and if so what should we do about Muslims in america?

I really want to know your answers please.
(COMMENT)

This question paints these groups in broad brush strokes. Neither group is 100% violent.

However the insinuation of the "product of their environment" defense is a mitigating factor; and not a cause in itself. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Not every African American is violent.

This is a dangerous question. This is an emotional question that will ignite misunderstanding.

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R

I understand where you are coming from, but would point out that avoiding the question merely enables those who spread propaganda for their own agendas on both "sides" to reinforce false stereotypes. Only by daring to touch the third rail; through open and honest discussion, can we get out of the mess we're in at the moment.

Does that include admitting that left wing uncontrolled mass immigration was the wrong thing to do and that we need to remove the unproductive immigrants from our lands before civil unrest breaks out. When the left wing politicians admit that they were wrong and should have exercised better control over the immigrant numbers and type of immigrant.

Forum List

Back