New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Maybe you should ask the Hasbara to give you a day off. I am an American, I don't work for Muslims or Jews, Unlike you.

No shit! I'm Greek american and I don't give 2 shits about Greece. African americans don't care about Africa. German americans didn't side with hitler and Japanese americans didn't side with Japan during ww2.

But Jews seem more loyal to Israel then america.

I like Jews but they do act very jewy.
Hoss is loyal to Israel, the brain washing was successful. Couldn't give a rat's ass about America if Israel's interests are threatened.
My God you're so full of shit. Hoss served in the U.S army. Did you?

Fuck no my life is too valuable to die for israel or america if its for oil or so Pepsi can feel safe selling their products in the middle east.

I would have enlisted for ww2 or 9 11 but I'm glad I didn't enlist after 9 11 because bush sent our boys to die in Iraq for some bullshit.

Maybe you should ask the Hasbara to give you a day off. I am an American, I don't work for Muslims or Jews, Unlike you.

No shit! I'm Greek american and I don't give 2 shits about Greece. African americans don't care about Africa. German americans didn't side with hitler and Japanese americans didn't side with Japan during ww2.

But Jews seem more loyal to Israel then america.

I like Jews but they do act very jewy.
Hoss is loyal to Israel, the brain washing was successful. Couldn't give a rat's ass about America if Israel's interests are threatened.
My God you're so full of shit. Hoss served in the U.S army. Did you?

Fuck no my life is too valuable to die for israel or america if its for oil or so Pepsi can feel safe selling their products in the middle east.

I would have enlisted for ww2 or 9 11 but I'm glad I didn't enlist after 9 11 because bush sent our boys to die in Iraq for some bullshit.
I was asking the question to the dumbass clown Monti who claims that Hoss doesn't give a rats ass about America.

You mus
Yeah well there's no denying that Israel knows how to take care of business when it comes to defending herself against Arab Muslim savages, Islamic or not. Whinybohoo.

They create anti semitism with their behavior both in the Arab and non Arab world.

And where did all the anti semitism come from before the state of Israel was created? The same place that it comes from today. Mostly religious based, and some sociological.

I'm not religious at all and I can tell you if or when I don't like Jews its because of their behavior not because of their religion. When they whine. When they are hypocritical or cheap or stubborn or opinionated etc. My dislike of Jewish culture or people is from observing them or after talking to them. I don't hate them I just maybe don't like them.

I don't think I'm saying this right because I don't dislike Jews but they can be annoying and act jewy. Lol
Jewy? That's a new one. Got anymore anti-Semitic descriptions?

You must be the most ignorant poster on this board. There is nothing new about the word Jewry, you idiot. I understand why you post nonsense. You really have't a clue. There is nothing antisemitic about the word Jewry. What a fool.

"The American Council for World Jewry"

American Council For World Jewry

From the Cleveland Jewish News

Netanyahu only a representative of world Jewry

"Netanyahu only a representative of world Jewry - Cleveland Jewish News Marcy Oster

Is that like I.S. is just a representative of world islam, or would you prefer Boko, A.Q., hamas, fatah or any of the many ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST groups out there. So many that it must be the way all muslims are............

Next you will be telling everyone that you are the king of Scotland. We have seen your personal site that shows you to be as much a muslim as Arafat was

You mus
They create anti semitism with their behavior both in the Arab and non Arab world.

And where did all the anti semitism come from before the state of Israel was created? The same place that it comes from today. Mostly religious based, and some sociological.

I'm not religious at all and I can tell you if or when I don't like Jews its because of their behavior not because of their religion. When they whine. When they are hypocritical or cheap or stubborn or opinionated etc. My dislike of Jewish culture or people is from observing them or after talking to them. I don't hate them I just maybe don't like them.

I don't think I'm saying this right because I don't dislike Jews but they can be annoying and act jewy. Lol

You must be the most ignorant poster on this board. There is nothing new about the word Jewry, you idiot. I understand why you post nonsense. You really have't a clue. There is nothing antisemitic about the word Jewry. What a fool.

"Netanyahu only a representative of world Jewry - Cleveland Jewish News Marcy Oster

Is that like I.S. is just a representative of world islam, or would you prefer Boko, A.Q., hamas, fatah or any of the many ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST groups out there. So many that it must be the way all muslims are............
My jewy friend stopped over last night and said " can you believe some people believe isis do what they do because we treat them badly. You don't believe that too do you?" I explained to him like the blacks in american hoods our treatment of them absolutely has something to do with it.

But if they were in power we wouldn't like everything they do. Not everyone is going to like the people in charge and like black america Arabs are not innocent. Yes we need to be more fair but they need to change too. But will either if we continue to treat them like 2nd class citizens? Maybe we need to ask them what they need to stop doing what they do.

You mus

My jewy friend stopped over last night and said " can you believe some people believe isis do what they do because we treat them badly. You don't believe that too do you?" I explained to him like the blacks in american hoods our treatment of them absolutely has something to do with it.

But if they were in power we wouldn't like everything they do. Not everyone is going to like the people in charge and like black america Arabs are not innocent. Yes we need to be more fair but they need to change too. But will either if we continue to treat them like 2nd class citizens? Maybe we need to ask them what they need to stop doing what they do.

And your excuse falls at the start when you see that many muslims from western nations are going to fight for IS. Is giving them an education, free health care and free money treating them wrongly ?

You mus

And your excuse falls at the start when you see that many muslims from western nations are going to fight for IS. Is giving them an education, free health care and free money treating them wrongly ?

They see we treat their brothers badly I guess? I don't get it either to be honest.

The worst thing we did was wrongfully invade Iraq. But I agree with you. I know Greece doesn't like america but as a Greek american I side with america.

Even if we wronfully invaded Greece I wouldnt go fight for Greece.

I bet it has to do with religion. I bet their faith has something to do with it. Another reason I don't like religions.

You mus

They see we treat their brothers badly I guess? I don't get it either to be honest.

The worst thing we did was wrongfully invade Iraq. But I agree with you. I know Greece doesn't like america but as a Greek american I side with america.

I bet it has to do with religion. I bet their faith has something to do with it. Another reason I don't like religions.

So giving them everything they want while ignoring what is happening in some islamonazi hellhole is making well educated muslims take up weapons and murder innocent people in as barbaric a manner as possible is how they perceive what is happening. And here am I an millions of others who thought it was just the Islamic culture coming to the fore.

Was it !, after they fired on innocent unarmed American citizens working in Kuwait and then threatened to create problems for the worlds oil supplies.

At the moment Greece does not like anyone, and the rest of Europe are getting very heavy with them. Lets see what happens when they default on the agreements they have made ?

Yes it is religion, one of the most evil and vile cults ever to be invented is behind it all. When they have it as a religious command to kill all the unbelievers and take their land then you know there are going to be problems. Time to wake up to what islam is doing all over the world and put an end to their creeping cancer.

You mus

So giving them everything they want while ignoring what is happening in some islamonazi hellhole is making well educated muslims take up weapons and murder innocent people in as barbaric a manner as possible is how they perceive what is happening. And here am I an millions of others who thought it was just the Islamic culture coming to the fore.

Was it !, after they fired on innocent unarmed American citizens working in Kuwait and then threatened to create problems for the worlds oil supplies.

At the moment Greece does not like anyone, and the rest of Europe are getting very heavy with them. Lets see what happens when they default on the agreements they have made ?

Yes it is religion, one of the most evil and vile cults ever to be invented is behind it all. When they have it as a religious command to kill all the unbelievers and take their land then you know there are going to be problems. Time to wake up to what islam is doing all over the world and put an end to their creeping cancer.

Is that how you feel about African american culture? Are they just violent by nature or are they a product of their environment?

Do Muslim americans want to kill non Muslim americans and if so what should we do about Muslims in america?

I really want to know your answers please.

Is that how you feel about African american culture? Are they just violent by nature or are they a product of their environment?

Do Muslim americans want to kill non Muslim americans and if so what should we do about Muslims in america?

It is their culture because they are the same the world over, we have the same problems with Africans in the UK. It all started with the civil rights movement and the left wing apologies for slavery

Yes they do as shown by the Army captain that ran amok, the answer is to ban islam and muslims from the west. Then surround them inside a steel wall so they cant get out and spread their violence in the west

sealybobo, et al,

This is a trick question.

(COMMENT)

This question paints these groups in broad brush strokes. Neither group is 100% violent.

However the insinuation of the "product of their environment" defense is a mitigating factor; and not a cause in itself. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Not every African American is violent.

This is a dangerous question. This is an emotional question that will ignite misunderstanding.

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R

sealybobo, et al,

(COMMENT)

This question paints these groups in broad brush strokes. Neither group is 100% violent.

However the insinuation of the "product of their environment" defense is a mitigating factor; and not a cause in itself. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Not every African American is violent.

This is a dangerous question. This is an emotional question that will ignite misunderstanding.

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R

I understand where you are coming from, but would point out that avoiding the question merely enables those who spread propaganda for their own agendas on both "sides" to reinforce false stereotypes. Only by daring to touch the third rail; through open and honest discussion, can we get out of the mess we're in at the moment.

Thought for a moment it was our Alison Weir, the historian. :oops::) Thanks for sharing; a brave and principled woman (cue the usual cries of "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST!" from some quarters :rolleyes:) I know how she feels; ours was a similar journey to discover the reality behind the decades old web of Zionist Hasbara that had duped us in the West, and continues to dupe many even now.

sealybobo, et al,

(COMMENT)

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Its why I asked. The people who think all Muslims want to kill non Muslims and who think they are inherently evil probably think the same thing about African americans. I also wanted to point out that Muslims are violent towards us at least in part because of how we treat them. I'm not making excuses for either just trying to understand why.

And people who say they are just evil are wrong.

Not saying we're to blame. At least not completely.

Thought for a moment it was our Alison Weir, the historian. :oops::) Thanks for sharing; a brave and principled woman (cue the usual cries of "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST!" from some quarters :rolleyes:) I know how she feels; ours was a similar journey to discover the reality behind the decades old web of Zionist Hasbara that had duped us in the West, and continues to dupe many even now.

Aren't you leaving something out, such as Alison Weir writing articles for David Duke's website? It seems that the NeoNazis and the Leftists are quite a team today.

Stop The ISM

From over this side of the pond, we have another intrepid traveller who went to see for himself. I've read his book; well worth the read if you can get hold of it. If not, hopefully you can get this over there:

From over this side of the pond, we have another intrepid traveller who went to see for himself. I've read his book; well worth the read if you can get hold of it. If not, hopefully you can get this over there:

There have been individuals who don't think as you do who have also visited and have seen things differently. One case in mind is a Pakistani Muslim whose idea had changed once he visited Israel. There have been others like him.

A Muslim in a Jewish Land

sealybobo, et al,

This is a question on a subject with no definitive answers. Inherently evil: What are the prospects?

A 2002 study found that a particular variation of a gene predicted antisocial behavior in men who were mistreated as children. The gene controls whether we produce an enzyme called monoamine oxidase A (MAOA), which at low levels has been linked to aggression in mice. The researchers found that boys who were neglected and who possessed a variation of the gene that produced low levels of MAOA were more likely to develop antisocial personality disorder, commit crimes and grow up to have a violent disposition. But those living in a similar environment who produced more of the enzyme rarely developed these problems. (Scientific American)​

sealybobo, et al,

(COMMENT)

We should avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Its why I asked. The people who think all Muslims want to kill non Muslims and who think they are inherently evil probably think the same thing about African americans. I also wanted to point out that Muslims are violent towards us at least in part because of how we treat them. I'm not making excuses for either just trying to understand why.

And people who say they are just evil are wrong.

Not saying we're to blame. At least not completely.
(COMMENT)

There are so many things that we simply do not know.
  • Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) predicts behavioral aggression following provocation
Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) has earned the nickname “warrior gene” because it has been linked to aggression in observational and survey-based studies. However, no controlled experimental studies have tested whether the warrior gene actually drives behavioral manifestations of these tendencies. We report an experiment, synthesizing work in psychology and behavioral economics, which demonstrates that aggression occurs with greater intensity and frequency as provocation is experimentally manipulated upwards, especially among low activity MAOA (MAOA-L) subjects. In this study, subjects paid to punish those they believed had taken money from them by administering varying amounts of unpleasantly hot (spicy) sauce to their opponent. There is some evidence of a main effect for genotype and some evidence for a gene by environment interaction, such that MAOA is less associated with the occurrence of aggression in a low provocation condition, but significantly predicts such behavior in a high provocation situation. This new evidence for genetic influences on aggression and punishment behavior complicates characterizations of humans as “altruistic” punishers and supports theories of cooperation that propose mixed strategies in the population. It also suggests important implications for the role of individual variance in genetic factors contributing to everyday behaviors and decisions. (Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States)
We don't always know or understand the "provocation" factors that lead to aggressive behaviors. The MAOA Gene Expression is also known to enhance certain characteristics more commonly known as the “Machiavellian genotype." But to this point, what we can say is that there is insufficient evidence to say for sure that certain psychopathic behaviors are a product of genetic predisposition. And this precludes us from suggesting that Muslims have clusters of humans with abnormal psychopathic behaviors related to genetic causes.

However, we have noticed that psychopathic behaviors do cluster. Psychiatrists call Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) Cluster B disorders. Cluster B personality types DON”T change. Unlike other forms of mental illness such as depression and anxiety, talk therapy and medication do not work for Cluster B types.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back