New CNN Boss Prompts Liberal Talking Heads To Move To The Center.

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Sunny Florida
The new head of CNN's stated goal of returning the news channel to actual journalism has got it's stable of far left liberals scrambling to save their jobs. Funny how an impending trip to the unemployment line can make people remember how to be non partisan. :)

John King is the only half way decent news guy on the whole netwoke.
It's a "come to Jesus" moment over there...the new head wants to take them back to the time when CNN was actually respected as a news organization...and most of the CNN crew haven't been anything close to journalists since they got there. It will be amusing to watch how this shakes out. Somebody's going to go and it will be a grownup game of musical chairs.

I would disagree with him in the matter of being "over-educated". The proper term is "Propagandized".

Maybe we should start a pool on who's going to get canned and who will keep their jobs? I'm thinking Jim Acosta is in deep shit. As well as Brian Stelter? Don Lemon is probably safe because he's black and gay.

The new head of CNN's stated goal of returning the news channel to actual journalism has got it's stable of far left liberals scrambling to save their jobs. Funny how an impending trip to the unemployment line can make people remember how to be non partisan. :)
If CNN starts practicing good journalism again I might try watching it. I used to watch CNN before Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier in an attempt get revenge for losing to Trump.

1655577694585.jpeg

1655578070007.jpeg

If CNN starts practicing good journalism again I might try watching it. I used to watch CNN before Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier in an attempt get revenge for losing to Trump.

View attachment 659498
View attachment 659500
Back in the day they used to be a "news" channel! Now they'd rather make the news then report it. I watch them sometimes just for laughs.

They will still be the same shithead sociopaths they've always been, they will just wait until after the election cycles are over and most of the public will forget they're mentally ill deviants in less than a week. Every new prime time show and cable series will still have all those 'Teachable Moments' about how really wonderful faggots are n stuff and how hood rat serial killers are just misunderstood lil hobbit like elves and da pigz is out to kill them every day.

Too little too late.

Those Moon Bat sonofabitches have fucked America with fake news for years and now they want us to believe they are going to start being honest?

Piss on them.

i have been watching CNN long enough to know when they are being objective and when they are being biased on each news story.

I stopped watching CNN after 2016 because of its anti-Donald bias.

I returned this year ONLY to watch its Ukraine coverage.

I am delighted that the new boss of CNN has ordered his employees to be more objective & neutral. Hear tell that the phrase "big lie" about possible vote rigging in 2020 may no longer be used.

I am now watching CNN for a few minutes in addition to FOX.

(MSNBC, of course, is still on my blacklist.)

Forum List

Back