New forum dedicated to the Second Amendment

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
It has been requested and now it has been added. Also, I purposefully named the forum the 2nd Amendment instead of the Second Amendment simply because (according to Google Trends) searchers are more likely to abbreviate the term than to spell it out. The description however lists it correctly.

Annnnnnnnd Go.

jesus gun 1.jpg

Last edited:
It has been requested and now it has been added. Also, I purposefully named the forum the 2nd Amendment instead of the Second Amendment simply because (according to Google Trends) searchers are more likely to abbreviate the term than to spell it out. The description however lists it correctly.

Annnnnnnnd Go.
Can you merge all the threads on this so it's not so cornfusing?

Save it for the 2nd forum Buster...

Texas just lifted a big infringement and the Chief of police in Miami said Texas gun laws are ridiculous. Now this floater is a refugee from Cuba, so I sent them a nice message.

Your police chief thinks the gun laws in Texas are ridiculous. Tell that Nazi Cuban b*tch to go back to Cuba where he crawled out of.

Actually the GOP members can only count to two and that is why they never talk about the other Amendments that are being violated by their leaders.
Since I'm not a GOP supporter- can you supply evidence I can consider for your narrative?

They have created abortion bans, suppression of the votes, and don't like gays or trans.

And they are working at banning the ACA.
And? That offends you- not many others- so what do you suggest? I don't like stupid- but I put up with it- for a while- till someone starts forcing it- it's the same damn thing- forcing beliefs you approve of leads to forcing beliefs you don't approve of- deal with it, stupid- blaming others for your porblems means 3 fingers are pointing back- there is no getting around that-

Shall not be infringed- 4 declarative words- no interpretation required.

"A well regulated Militia***, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

***Framed here: "The Congress shall have the power to ..." Art. I, Sec 8, clause 15 & 16

Clause 15: "To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repeal invasions."

Clause 16: "To provide for organizing, arming and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as maybe employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress."

Article 9: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed or disparage others retained by the people"

Article 10: "The powers not delegated to the Unites States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Q. Is "shall not be infringed" clear and concise? Restrictions on "Arms" are common in the laws of Federal, State and local codes.

See: Second Amendment | Law Library of Congress

Last edited:

Forum List

Back