New God of War is pretty cool.

• Banned
is that PC graphics? wow
what does controllable camera mean?
That's ps4.
I have the PS4 pro and a 4k TV. It looks phenomenal in 4k.
And the older God of War games had a mostly static camera that followed the player.
This game is I believe also the first in history to be ONE SHOT, ONE GAME produced game. Meaning the camera NEVER leaves the game. No loading, no fade to black, no pre rendered cut scenes. The entire game from start to finish happens in one continuous shot.

• Banned
The PS4Pro & Xbox One X can rival all but the most beastly rigs now. While there are differences it is negligible unless your running dual 1080ti's with the latest CPU & motherboards. But by that point you've sunk thousands into it vs 400 bucks

is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
And the older God of War games had a mostly static camera that followed the player.
This game is I believe also the first in history to be ONE SHOT, ONE GAME produced game. Meaning the camera NEVER leaves the game. No loading, no fade to black, no pre rendered cut scenes. The entire game from start to finish happens in one continuous shot.
..I've got a curved, 4k Smart tv which I hook up to the computer sometimes....it is phenomenal
..PS4 pro!!!?? jesus--I am behind the times

The PS4Pro & Xbox One X can rival all but the most beastly rigs now. While there are differences it is negligible unless your running dual 1080ti's with the latest CPU & motherboards. But by that point you've sunk thousands into it vs 400 bucks
..yes--I thought I remember PCs did have advantages
..but I thought that kind of weird since the consoles are primarily for gaming.....?

• Banned
is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
..I've got a curved, 4k Smart tv which I hook up to the computer sometimes....it is phenomenal
There are already rumors of a ps5 with AMD NAVI

is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
what's next ? 3D? I guess VR is like 3D

is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
Yeah 3D has already come and gone. VR is the new tech along with Microsoft's AR glasses

is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
Yeah 3D has already come and gone. VR is the new tech along with Microsoft's AR glasses

wtf is that?!!!!!!
I noticed in a lot of 1970s movies about the future, the ''futuristic'' games were still 1980s-
also in the futuristic space movies, computers were still DOS-

That's ps4.

wtf is that?!!!!!!
I noticed in a lot of 1970s movies about the future, the ''futuristic'' games were still 1980s-
also in the futuristic space movies, computers were still DOS-

Augmented Reality

It projects interactive holograms into your room. You wear glasses that allow you to see your surroundings as well as the holographic images that are projected into your living space

is that PC graphics? wow
That's ps4.
The original GoW was ahead of its time with graphics; so, it’s not surprising that the current one has great graphics

New Topics

Forum List

Back