New Hope for Immigrant Children To Stay in U.S.A.!

For those who are so adamant that children coming from another country should be turned away and sent back home, they need to know and understand that there is a law in the U.S. that is not known by many that actually helps these children remain here in this country! It is called Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.

Law allows abused immigrant children to stay in the U.S. - CNN.com

It didn't help Elian Gonzales when Democrats sent him back to Cuba, did it?

America ain't America no more..that's for sure.

Can you remind me when in history we were cool with illegal immigration?

Read the history of Ellis Island and what we did to check people out and all the people we sent back. They were checked out physically and they had to prove they could support themselves.

LOL, you're a "Republican," LOL, who doesn't know the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

And you might as well tear down what's left of our southern border if a large percentage of these "children" are allowed to stay.
If they are, it won't take long for the word to get out, and what we've been seeing this last year will be a trickle compared to the tsunami that will then occur.

Folks, were losing our country, and there's no stopping it since Americans no longer have any will to push back hard. Add to that we have a huge # now of assholes like the OP who want to see America taken apart and turned into a fragmented weak country.

There's no stopping it, but we might be able to slow it down if we raise enough hell about what's going on. You have to pound your lawmakers and stop voting for Dims. It's the only chance.

Let's park em all in your front yard.
I would be elated, feel very blessed, and honored that they would consider coming to my place where there is certainly plenty of room. But truly every person with a good heart should also share in this including and foremost the country that enacted this child law. But put yourself in their place. Who knows if one day the good life as you know it will cease to be for you, you find that your money has all been exhausted and you will need some type of assistance and you find yourself all alone and then get turned away, how would that make you feel then? You just never know what life and the future holds so don't be so quick to judge another not knowing if one day you will find yourself being turned away when you need someone to help you.

I would be elated, feel very blessed, and honored that they would consider coming to my place where there is certainly plenty of room. But truly every person with a good heart should also share in this including and foremost the country that enacted this child law. But put yourself in their place. Who knows if one day the good life as you know it will cease to be for you, you find that your money has all been exhausted and you will need some type of assistance and you find yourself all alone and then get turned away, how would that make you feel then? You just never know what life and the future holds so don't be so quick to judge another not knowing if one day you will find yourself being turned away when you need someone to help you.

Contact ICE immediately and let them know you can take in a couple of hundred. I'm sure they will be glad to be rid of the diseased criminals.

So uh......how will we pay for all of this?

For those who are so adamant that children coming from another country should be turned away and sent back home, they need to know and understand that there is a law in the U.S. that is not known by many that actually helps these children remain here in this country! It is called Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.

Law allows abused immigrant children to stay in the U.S. - CNN.com

It didn't help Elian Gonzales when Democrats sent him back to Cuba, did it?
Unfortunately it did not but then if you had bothered to check you would have found that the law hadn't been enacted yet when Elian was here. The law came into being on December 23, 2008.

Contact ICE immediately and let them know you can take in a couple of hundred. I'm sure they will be glad to be rid of the diseased criminals.
What a pathetic poor excuse for a human being you are.

I have nothing against legal immigration. My wife and inlaws came here the legal way, applied, then waited for five years before they were accepted. They became naturalized seven years after entering the US. If our borders continue to be taxed at the rate we are now, the good life may go away. There is a reason that immigrants must follow the correct procedures to enter this country.

That's a great question to ask Dubya Bush who was in office when that law was adopted!

That's a great question to ask Dubya Bush who was in office when that law was adopted!

Deflection.

How would you pay or it?

AND here's a handy link:

Report Illegal Immigration & Employers of Illegal Immigrants

When is the US going to get some smarts and close the damned boarder? And just where do you think the money is going to come from to take care of the needs of all of these illegal aliens? As a nation, we are damned near broke. China isn't going to lend us money forever.

When is the US going to get some smarts and close the damned boarder? And just where do you think the money is going to come from to take care of the needs of all of these illegal aliens? As a nation, we are damned near broke. China isn't going to lend us money forever.

Who need'sem, Bammy is creating it digitally.

75 Bill a month.

Then I expect you to put your money where your mouth is, and contact AT ONCE the government agency that is presently evaluating these children.
There is a good possibility that you would be able to host one or more of these children while their status is being investigated.

It's not, the only thing you're going to be seeing happening in the near future is Nero tuning up his violin.

Forum List

Back