New Information: Maine Democrat SOS who barred Trump from Ballot met with Biden TWICE, called Electoral College 'White Supremacy'

The real lawbreaker charged with 91 felonies is Gangster Trump.
yet, he was the greatest president in modern times

Jobs were coming back to america
Immigration was being attacked, our fight against democrats
Trump addressed health care, and we wish he would of won that fight
Trump exposed the corruption of the Deep State
Trump gave us cheap energy, and the promise that prices would continue to drop

91 felonies seems minor compared to the tyranny of democrats

Biden and his handlers ordered this done..he knows, everyone knows that Trump can beat the Usurper easily and they don't think the trials against Trump will happen in 2024 so they want to remove him off the ballot as a plan B. Why is everything White Supremacy with these leftist idiots?

This surprises anyone? She's also on record as anti Trump, has zero law experience to make such a decision, was NOT elected by the people and has gone full Dem shill.

Bellows is an idiot.
{...
"I reviewed Section Three of the 14th Amendment very carefully and determined that Section Three of the 14th Amendment does not say 'conviction,' it says 'engage,'" Bellows said.
...]

The Amendment does not have to say "conviction" because that is implied by the fact you cannot make any claim about anyone unless they are convicted, in order to have proper judicial review.
If one goes simply by an opinion of someone who claimed someone else "engaged", then its all a dictatorship.
Then there no longer is rule of law, no courtrooms, judicial oversight, no will of the people, etc.

What Bellows claims calls for an insurrection.
No. An outright revolution. A complete subjugation of half the country.

Biden and his handlers ordered this done..he knows, everyone knows that Trump can beat the Usurper easily and they don't think the trials against Trump will happen in 2024 so they want to remove him off the ballot as a plan B. Why is everything White Supremacy with these leftist idiots?

How often do state secretary of state go to the White House to visit the president?

How many people think the electoral college is crap? I'm one of them, because it is crap.

Why is it crap? The brilliant White founders put it there for a reason.

They put it there for a reason in the 1700s.

The US isn't in the 1700s, people don't go around on horse and carts and have Injuns raiding....

It's crap because it leads to the two party nonsense.

Look at Germany. They have Proportional Representation and their politics is cheaper, less corrupt, and better than the US's.

They have one Land (or state) that is bigger as a percentage of the population than any US state, it has 21% of Germany's population, and it doesn't control Germany's politics. People in that region vote for all parties. Trump's largest 2020 state was California, which gave him NO REPRESENTATION from those who wanted to vote for him.

It also forced people to choose between Biden and Trump when they probably wouldn't like to vote for either of them.

In Germany they vote PR and FPTP on the same day and the difference in how people vote can be as much as 10%. In other words, 10% of people who vote for the main two parties with FPTP don't vote for either of them with PR.

They put it there for a reason in the 1700s.

The US isn't in the 1700s, people don't go around on horse and carts and have Injuns raiding....

It's crap because it leads to the two party nonsense.

Look at Germany. They have Proportional Representation and their politics is cheaper, less corrupt, and better than the US's.

They have one Land (or state) that is bigger as a percentage of the population than any US state, it has 21% of Germany's population, and it doesn't control Germany's politics. People in that region vote for all parties. Trump's largest 2020 state was California, which gave him NO REPRESENTATION from those who wanted to vote for him.

It also forced people to choose between Biden and Trump when they probably wouldn't like to vote for either of them.

In Germany they vote PR and FPTP on the same day and the difference in how people vote can be as much as 10%. In other words, 10% of people who vote for the main two parties with FPTP don't vote for either of them with PR.
Move to Germany because the Electoral College is here to stay. It will never be removed from the Constitution.

Move to Germany because the Electoral College is here to stay. It will never be removed from the Constitution.

Your comment really isn't a part of this conversation.

You asked why the EC is crap. I explained why it is crap. It doesn't matter if you think it's here to stay or not. That's not the point. Try sticking to the conversation.

Bellows is an idiot.
{...
"I reviewed Section Three of the 14th Amendment very carefully and determined that Section Three of the 14th Amendment does not say 'conviction,' it says 'engage,'" Bellows said.
...]

The Amendment does not have to say "conviction" because that is implied by the fact you cannot make any claim about anyone unless they are convicted, in order to have proper judicial review.
If one goes simply by an opinion of someone who claimed someone else "engaged", then its all a dictatorship.
Then there no longer is rule of law, no courtrooms, judicial oversight, no will of the people, etc.

What Bellows claims calls for an insurrection.
I live in Arizona and most of us here know biden did not win in Arizona. I don't know one person that voted for him, well maybe our new gov. The old saying of one hand washes the other comes into play. This gov was an underdog by 15%, almost as much as biden was. Both elections saw thousands of votes that came out of thin air. I have only heard this bitch Dobbs speak once and she is no where as sharp as biden.. She wouldn't debate, Never let anyone know what she stood for and what she didn't. So had a lot of Arizonans swearing there wouldn't be a third time as we have found she stands as every democRat stands. For full term abortions and animal rights. There will never be a gun law she wouldn't support. When went to bed these last two election.both showed Republicans were already declared winners but by morning and trucks full of votes from no one knows where and still don't. I can say that saying 'the only thing missing are the bullets' will no longer be true and the few that are not gun owners will use clubs and knifes to anyone having a D in their name.These Ds should not think even our military will protect their sorry asses. Our military will be standing right along side the people who have all had enought and are done fucking around. There will not be one rock that is not over turned. The rivers will rise from all the crying. You won't have to worry about me. I am a real nice guy. Just ask my mom.

Forum List

Back