New lincoln project ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truck.jpg

If Trump loses, the Lincoln Project will NOT go away. They will continue to take the money from gullible donors.
Their stated goal was to combat Trump, but little by little it's obvious they are nothing more than liberal Dimocrats.

Well they are still republicans, so it is likely. Can't really argue with that.
When will you libs wake up... MAGA is not republican or democrat... its the patriotic working class and its a mix of all colors and creeds and financial status.... The dems are the new neocon war mongers....

When will you libs wake up... MAGA is not republican or democrat... its the patriotic working class and its a mix of all colors and creeds and financial status.... The dems are the new neocon war mongers....
Your MAGA candidate is a republican. What am I supposed to make of that?

Your MAGA candidate is a republican. What am I supposed to make of that?
He ran as a republican to be able to win and take control of the GOP... he did that and he brought thousands of democrats and independents with him... look who hates Trump and who does not and you will see the Democrat party is now the party of endless war and super rich elites and greedy corporations and entrenched lifetime politicians....

He ran as a republican to be able to win and take control of the GOP... he did that and he brought thousands of democrats and independents with him... look who hates Trump and who does not and you will see the Democrat party is now the party of endless war and super rich elites and greedy corporations and entrenched lifetime politicians....
There's some truth to that, but all it means is the gop is maga (plus some rich folks.)

I suspect I'm not the only former goper who will have a hard time ever voting gop in a national election again.

He did win, but when it came time to take control of the party, I'll just say that he got most of them, to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back