New Orleans French Quarter home owner kills intruder, NOPD reports

Good job! The ONLY way to begin to bring order back from chaos these days is to have common sense laws that are equally applied.
I can't remember the YT video I heard this on but the guy was talking about his state having a "duty to retreat" law that literally demanded homeowners/renters leave the relative safety of their residence to avoid using deadly force against an intruder or other deadly threat. THAT IS MADNESS.
I carry every day and have for about a decade. I live in a stand-your-ground state and have been fortunate enough to never have had to draw my weapon.
We used to quote an old saying - "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" Well, in some states that might not be so true any longer. Imagine shooting an intruder or an attacker when you're out in public and being imprisoned for many years OR being financially ruined trying to avoid prison.

I've watched the sanity of this nation slowly decay for years but the pace has become frightening lately. Up is down, good is evil, there are no boundaries or logic in these changing times. I'm at the point where I might hesitate to protect myself with weapons but anyone who comes at my family won't get a second thought before I end them. NOT ONE.

self-defense! thank you 2nd Amendment!

Here come the leftists and their hate for self-defense....

200w.webp

Forum List

Back