New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Are you one of those three in ten?

I'd say its more that 3 in 10 and it will be 10 in 10 if we make it through four years of the incompetent ass you voted for.

I'd say its more that 3 in 10 and it will be 10 in 10 if we make it through four years of the incompetent ass you voted for.
So you believe Trump will be reinstated in August?

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.

Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back