New Poll: Americans Want the Florida Killer Sentenced to Death

Torture him. Make him read all the liberal posts on this board.

He's a lunatic. Lock him up and don't ever let him out.
OK, if YOU want to pay his tab.

I don't believe in killing people to save money. That's a lefty thing. That poor slob did everything he could to get himself locked up, up to and including telling the FBI and the cops that he wanted to kill people and they should stop him.
Typical snowflake response "If it saves one life, it's worth it."
It cost over 500K to keep someone in prison for 40 years, this guy could make it 80 years, over a Mill bunkey, you pony up for his sorry ass, and don't use my tax dollars.

I don't believe in killing people to save money. That's a lefty thing. That poor slob did everything he could to get himself locked up, up to and including telling the FBI and the cops that he wanted to kill people and they should stop him.
It cost over 500K to keep someone in prison for 40 years, this guy could make it 80 years, over a Mill bunkey, you pony up for his sorry ass, and don't use my tax dollars.

Fuck off and die, you psycho. It costs more to put people to death than it does to house them.

I've been saying for years we need to build many more prisons and many more mental institutions, and we need to put people in them.

I'm one of those pro life people who really is pro life, though. I don't believe in killing the unborn, the mentally ill, the disabled...or the criminal.

Though I do not object mightily to the death penalty, neither do I vote for or defend it.

Fuck off and die, you psycho. It costs more to put people to death than it does to house them.

I've been saying for years we need to build many more prisons and many more mental institutions, and we need to put people in them.

I'm one of those pro life people who really is pro life, though. I don't believe in killing the unborn, the mentally ill, the disabled...or the criminal.

Though I do not object mightily to the death penalty, neither do I vote for or defend it.
Here';s what we do!
Strap that MF'er to an operating table, start giving his parts away.
Someone needs an eyeball, here ya go!
Liver, Heart, Lung whatever.
Keep him alive until all the good stuff is gone.

Oh, and victims families get first pick!

Screw you tree hugger, PC and softies is the real problem, not AR 15's!

Here';s what we do!
Strap that MF'er to an operating table, start giving his parts away.
Someone needs an eyeball, here ya go!
Liver, Heart, Lung whatever.
Keep him alive until all the good stuff is gone.

Oh, and victims families get first pick!

Screw you tree hugger, PC and softies is the real problem, not AR 15's!

Again, you poor deranged psycho...
I'm not a tree hugger.
I'm not a lefty.
I don't want gun control. I'm an NRA member.
I just don't believe in torturing and killing a poor pathetic nutjob who should have been institutionalized at 10 years old, but wasn't because of lefty idiocy.

I'm beginning to think baggs is a lefty pretending to be a psychotic right winger.

As much as we would like to participate in dismemberment, the organism needs to remain alive for study.

As much as we would like to participate in dismemberment, the organism needs to remain alive for study.
Just the brain. No need for eyes, 1 lung, 1 kudney
OK, take the eyes, 1 lung, 1kidney and heart put him on a artificial heart. Keep the AB normal brain.

Forum List

Back