New Poll indicates 51% of Americans are Centralist

so says the far left Obama drone......like that?....:lol:

So you are saying that this is only part of the concretive handbook only?

Oh my support for the racist far left Obama drones, good for you for showing your partisanship finally!

i think its more like im mocking you dumbass......you really are kinda slow aint ya?...but thats the way you far right drones are....s l o w.....

More proof that the far left can not handle being mocked!

A majority (57 percent) of centrists support ending affirmative action in hiring decisions and college admissions, are in favor (52 percent) of legalizing marijuana and mostly (59 percent) think feel religion should have no role in politics. A larger percentage (64 percent), meanwhile, support gay marriage and the right to an abortion for any reason within the first trimester (63 percent). And a vast majority (76 percent) of centrists "believe that the U.S. should no longer be the world’s policeman."

The abortion figure swings to the exact opposition position when you ask about the second trimester.

are Centralists often confused with Centrists, and if so, are either offended ?

and that's the 64 cent question of the day.

So you are saying that this is only part of the concretive handbook only?

Oh my support for the racist far left Obama drones, good for you for showing your partisanship finally!

i think its more like im mocking you dumbass......you really are kinda slow aint ya?...but thats the way you far right drones are....s l o w.....

More proof that the far left can not handle being mocked!

oh you were mocking me?.......ok....:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back