New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Just a reminder of how accurate 'polls' are. Most of them are skewed heavily toward democrats. Don't know why, but they are. It could be intentional or could be unintentional. Don't know. I do know that Polls are how the big-money, Big Donors dtermine where they're going to place their bets. Those big Corporations usually don't care who is in Office, they just want to be part of it, and donating MILLIONS will get you noticed.

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

CNN —
Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.........

The results showing Clinton with a growing lead largely match CNN’s Poll of Polls, which averages recent national surveys. That Poll of Polls shows Clinton ahead 48% to Trump’s 39%.

The ABC News poll was conducted October 20-22-2016 and includes 874 likely voters. Its margin of error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

Boy, it's gonna be a shame to watch President Hillary leave Office, huh? Yup a real shame.

You mean FAT Hillary as in pounds? She has 330 pounds last I heard....:p

hillary_tent.jpg

Its not official yet. Maybe Joe can change his endorsement and the democrats can switch back to Hillary and dump Kammy? Maybe they ought to have Kammy debate Trump first before they commit?
I personally believe that Kamaltoe is on Double Secret Probation by the criminals that run the DNC.

Since they got rid of Sponge Brains Shits Pants because he was such a drag on the whole ticket, Which is THE reason they dumped him. They got Knee-Pad Kamala doing an audition for the job.

That's what's going on right now with the dimocrap FILTH in the DNC. She's doing an audition. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If she fails the audition (likely) the Criminal SCUM in the DNC will replace her at the at the Convention, citing 'democracy'. OTOH, she is currently more lucid than in the past. At least in the 10 second clips we get from the DISGSUTING FILTH in the Marxist Media

Also, have you noticed? They're scrubbing the videos of her babbling and embarrassing herself. Sho,nuff, Rastus. They is

Sexual relations 'should' be dirty and condemnable to Christians.

Just because all other mammals find no shame is sex, doesn't mean that Christians should too.

How do you feel about sucking a cock within the confines of marriage?
Are you asking me? I'm not married. If you are asking me (hypothetically) if my mouth should be on another man privates that is not my husband, No.

Forum List

Back