New update is trash. I just got used to the last update which also sucked.

I don't know... What I've seen so far isn't so bad on PC.

Quit fixing shit. Every time you update this forum it gets worse.
I'm on mobile 99.9% of the time and navigation was a bitch before. Now it's even worse.
Want to post a pic? Good luck deciphering the jumbled mess of "options"

Terrible
Technology gets more complicated for all of us when we get older. Relax, and ask a younger person to help you figure it out. You know getting upset like this is bad for your nerves.

I'm on mobile 99.9% of the time and navigation was a bitch before. Now it's even worse.

Terrible

I don't do mobile, but what I find frustrating is all the changes, many of which didn't really fix anything, while NEW problems (bad ones) are introduced, all the while the really serious OLD problems mostly remain uncorrected. :banghead:

Terrible
Technology gets more complicated for all of us when we get older. Relax, and ask a younger person to help you figure it out. You know getting upset like this is bad for your nerves.
Nothing complicated about I have an update, wait...no I dont... oh wait yes I do.... umm no I actually don't.

Terrible
Nothing complicated about I have an update, wait...no I dont... oh wait yes I do.... umm no I actually don't.
I know. A few years back, I had to completely restore my system every time Windows updated.

I am on a Windows 10 ARM 64 device and the post BBCode tags are all greyed out.

Mine has a grey bar across the top of the reply box, but all the functions icons in it still work. Click on the options, three vertical dots on the right side, and then click on the square brackets icon, that's the BBCode toggle switch, and see what happens. The drop down bar should tell you 'toggle BB code' when you hover your mouse over it.

Last edited:
Mine has a grey bar across the top of the reply box, but all the functions icons in it still work. Click on the options, three vertical dots on the right side, and then click on the square brackets icon, that's the BBCode toggle switch, and see what happens. The drop down bar should tell you 'toggle BB code'

Thanks it worked.

Only half your post rendered, it was only when I hit reply the rest of your post appeared. Very strange.

Mine has a grey bar across the top of the reply box, but all the functions icons in it still work. Click on the options, three vertical dots on the right side, and then click on the square brackets icon, that's the BBCode toggle switch, and see what happens. The drop down bar should tell you 'toggle BB code'

Thanks it worked.

Only half your post rendered, it was only when I hit reply the rest of your post appeared. Very strange.
That's because I edited my post after clicking on the options icon and found the square bracket toggle thing.

Forum List

Back