New Video Of The Shooting of Malcolm Johnson

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Kansas City Police officer shoots fellow cop when intending to shoot an apprehended suspect named Malcolm Johnson. She then incorrectly thinks the gunshot came from the suspect shooting and proceeds to shoot him two times. KCPD tried to cover this up until video showing the incident was released.

Women cops are the worst, but they cover up for them big time.

After all, women can do anything men can do, except fend off a man when he makes a pass at her and kisses her, and then she needs the nanny state to ride to her rescue.

Kansas City Police officer shoots fellow cop when intending to shoot an apprehended suspect named Malcolm Johnson. She then incorrectly thinks the gunshot came from the suspect shooting and proceeds to shoot him two times. KCPD tried to cover this up until video showing the incident was released.

The video does not prove to me that the police fired all three shots. With all of those cops attempting to subdue one man, I doubt seriously that any one of them decided to just shoot him instead....unless he had obtained one of their weapons...or had one of his own. He was being arrested for being suspect in a previous shooting incident.

It looked to me that the limping officer was a man, not a women. Also looks as if he was holstering his weapon.

A video released on Thursday, which was taken by a store employee, shows several officers struggling with Johnson on the floor. A shot is heard and the officer who was shot backs away. Then two other shots are heard and Johnson stops struggling.

The video does not show if Johnson drew a gun, who shot the officer or which officers then fired at Johnson, who was Black. The ministers said the video does not show Johnson with a gun.

I'll wait for a legitimate news outlet full story before condemning the police action.

I hope this does not precipitate another "George Floyd" summer.

Last edited:
This is hardly a problem with only women officers. There are many stories out there where men do the same. This shows a lack of accountability with the police over all (many should lose their jobs here) and how we do not properly vet people in the first place.

There are many people who are officers today that have no business being one.

Geeze and one is vice president.

This is hardly a problem with only women officers. There are many stories out there where men do the same. This shows a lack of accountability with the police over all (many should lose their jobs here) and how we do not properly vet people in the first place.

And many more people who have no idea what they need to do when in a confrontation with police, which is often the cause of police shootings, not anything that the police are doing wrong.

And many more people who have no idea what they need to do when in a confrontation with police, which is often the cause of police shootings, not anything that the police are doing wrong.

If you do things right you don't have to try and hide the facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOL, and you say this in 2021 ???? Beware of cancel culture or the hashtag group or the feminazis, the weirdo's, the participation trophy crowd, the I can do anything better than you group (yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes IIIII cannnnn ), uhhhh up until they can't.

There is something for everyone in every field, but why all the costly experimentation's trying to place people in awkward position's, and then all the cover ups trying to make everyone think that it's rocking along just great when in fact it isn't ??

From the mob, oh yes you do. They don't care what the facts are, they just want to have a mashmellow cook out if anyone is white.

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted ?

You noted "not anything that the police are doing wrong". A pretty general worthless statement as it means little but we aren't discussing when things go right.

Planes that land successfully don't make the news.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You noted "not anything that the police are doing wrong". A pretty general worthless statement as it means little but we aren't discussing when things go right.

But planes that land successfully, but are portrayed by media as having landed UNsuccessfully, DO make the news. Get it ?

We ARE discussing when things go right (ie. police acting properly)

As I said, OFTEN, the cops do nothing wrong, and riots occur soon afterward, when the media reports it as an unarmed black man shot by a white cop.

But planes that land successfully, but are portrayed by media as having landed UNsuccessfully, DO make the news. Get it ?

We ARE discussing when things go right (ie. police acting properly)

As I said, OFTEN, the cops do nothing wrong, and riots occur soon afterward, when the media reports it as an unarmed black man shot by a white cop.

No we are NOT discussing when things are done right. You are making worthless vague generalizations.

Making sandwiches and looking after the kids is the field they excel in imo
Many women excel as doctors, lawyers, scientists, aviators, artists, authors, philosophers, teachers, et al.

True, but that does not justify denigrating an entire group, such as "all women". I'm not saying that you did, just that several in this thread seem to have done so.

Exactly so! I believe that people who do so have been severely misguided.

Do you realize that training for police officers in Europe is somewhere between 1 and 3 years in length?

In the U.S., 17 weeks and you're given a badge and a gun. We've seen "volunteer" deputies accidentally shoot people as well, like the guy in Oklahoma who thought he was tasing someone and instead shot and killed him.

Forum List

Back