New Video Of The Shooting of Malcolm Johnson

This is hardly a problem with only women officers. There are many stories out there where men do the same. This shows a lack of accountability with the police over all (many should lose their jobs here) and how we do not properly vet people in the first place.

There are many people who are officers today that have no business being one.

Do you realize that training for police officers in Europe is somewhere between 1 and 3 years in length?

In the U.S., 17 weeks and you're given a badge and a gun. We've seen "volunteer" deputies accidentally shoot people as well, like the guy in Oklahoma who thought he was tasing someone and instead shot and killed him.

That was a woman honey.

But I guess in your tranny world who really knows anymore?

This is hardly a problem with only women officers. There are many stories out there where men do the same. This shows a lack of accountability with the police over all (many should lose their jobs here) and how we do not properly vet people in the first place.

Do you realize that training for police officers in Europe is somewhere between 1 and 3 years in length?

In the U.S., 17 weeks and you're given a badge and a gun. We've seen "volunteer" deputies accidentally shoot people as well, like the guy in Oklahoma who thought he was tasing someone and instead shot and killed him.

That was a woman honey.

How in the hell did you get off 'ignore'?

Back ya go, where ya belong, with the other non-contributors.

That was a woman honey.

How in the hell did you get off 'ignore'?

Back ya go, where ya belong, with the other non-contributors.

Nice purse swing sugar.

Kansas City Police officer shoots fellow cop when intending to shoot an apprehended suspect named Malcolm Johnson. She then incorrectly thinks the gunshot came from the suspect shooting and proceeds to shoot him two times. KCPD tried to cover this up until video showing the incident was released.

we don't know what happened

The reports are confusing

But its obvious that the suspect had a bad case of the Black Brain Disease that caused him to struggle with the cops instead of surrendering quietly

After that I really dont care what happened to him or who shot who first

I just don't give a shit anymore

No we are NOT discussing when things are done right. You are making worthless vague generalizations.
FALSE! We ARE discussing when things are done right, because I mentioned that in Post # 10 & 16, that then becoming part of the thread. And it is not a worthless generalization, nor is it vague.

In fact, it just might be the most WORTHWHILE aspect of the whole subject of police shootings of unarmed black men - that when the suspects (of any race) allow their hands to disappear, the cops become compelled to shoot them. The cops are doing the right thing. What they MUST do. So why the riots then ? It is because of 2 things.
1. Unfair media propaganda against the cops.
2. Schools, clueless about cops & guns, failing to educate kids about police confrontation.

No we are NOT discussing when things are done right. You are making worthless vague generalizations.
FALSE! We ARE discussing when things are done right, because I mentioned that in Post # 10 & 16, that then becoming part of the thread. And it is not a worthless generalization, nor is it vague.

In fact, it just might be the most WORTHWHILE aspect of the whole subject of police shootings of unarmed black men - that when the suspects (of any race) allow their hands to disappear, the cops become compelled to shoot them. The cops are doing the right thing. What they MUST do. So why the riots then ? It is because of 2 things.
1. Unfair media propaganda against the cops.
2. Schools, clueless about cops & guns, failing to educate kids about police confrontation.

Sorry, vague again. Just because a cop tells you to do something does not always mean you have to NOR does that give them a right to shoot you.

Derek Chauvin was not a female.

Sorry, vague again. Just because a cop tells you to do something does not always mean you have to NOR does that give them a right to shoot you.
Not vague at all. As I said >> "when the suspects (of any race) allow their hands to disappear, the cops become compelled to shoot them."

I was talking about suspects (of any race) allowing their hands to disappear from the cop's view. And YES, the cops DO have a right to shoot (self-defense) in that situation.

Are you just as ignorant as the guys who got shot? Well, why wouldn't you be ? The MISeducational system isn't teaching it. Only ones who do are the police academies.

Not vague at all. As I said >> "when the suspects (of any race) allow their hands to disappear, the cops become compelled to shoot them."

I was talking about suspects (of any race) allowing their hands to disappear from the cop's view. And YES, the cops DO have a right to shoot (self-defense) in that situation.

Are you just as ignorant as the guys who got shot? Well, why wouldn't you be ? The MISeducational system isn't teaching it. Only ones who do are the police academies.

This officer demanded over and over for this man to do something and the man continued to tell him to bugger off as he was not required to do squat as he had done nothing illegal.

The cop is no longer a cop. If he had shot him he would be up on murder charges now.

Boulder officer resigns, investigation complete after officer tries to detain man cleaning outside home

Forum List

Back