New York Times: 'This Is Not Jill Biden’s Problem to Solve'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
More and more, one of the things we have clearly been witnessing these past few months, that it appears Jill Biden is the new Edith Wilson. While this article attempts to make it clear, that it's "not her job" to decide whether Joe is up to the task, it is clear she is doing just that.

Biden made it perfectly clear that he cannot be trusted to adequately perform the duties of president. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be an American for four more years as Biden continually declines.

Jill Biden should have prevented this. Jill Biden should prevent this.

I’ve been hearing or reading versions of that since President Biden’s alarming performance during Thursday night’s debate, as if it had been the first lady’s job to decide and tell him that he wasn’t up to running for a second term, as if it fell on her to persuade him to step aside. I briefly had the same thought myself.

More and more, one of the things we have clearly been witnessing these past few months, that it appears Jill Biden is the new Edith Wilson. While this article attempts to make it clear, that it's "not her job" to decide whether Joe is up to the task, it is clear she is doing just that.

Biden made it perfectly clear that he cannot be trusted to adequately perform the duties of president. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be an American for four more years as Biden continually declines.

They will put the best possible face they can on the thing and decide to drop out while claiming that he is perfectly capable of finishing out his term.

1719856394503.png

Mark Levin had an interesting report about Woodrow Wilson's wife Edith Wilson who essentially BECAME THE PRESIDENT when Woodrow became bedridden. Is Jill Biden trying to be the new Edith Wilson?

But she's a "doctor", right?? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back