NEWEST CBS News Poll: GOP Field Has A Lot Of Ground To Gain On Trump, Carson

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
But YOU ALL TOLD ME TRUMP'S DEAD!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AND it's a Clinton Broadcasting System poll!!!!!!!!

CBS ^ | October 11, 2015 2:12 PM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Donald Trump and Ben Carson are comfortably ahead of the rest of the pack vying for the Republican presidential nomination, according to a CBS News poll. Trump remains the GOP front-runner, holding steady in the poll, released Sunday, with the same 27 percent support he saw last month. Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, is still in second place with 21 percent — he had 23 percent in September.

• Banned
  • A key argument against taking Donald Trump's candidacy seriously is evaporating
    yahoo ^ | 10/10/2015 | Maxwell Tani
    Donald Trump's continued dominance of the Republican presidential field has confounded many top pollsters and analysts since he soared to the top of the field in July. And a new poll shows that Trump may not be finished surprising them yet. A CBS poll released on Sunday found Trump largely in the same position he has held in most major polls in the last several months: on top. The real-estate mogul again led the pack, with 27% of likely Republican primary voters picking him as their preferred nominee as of today. That placed Trump ahead of his closest competitors —...

But YOU ALL TOLD ME TRUMP'S DEAD!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AND it's a Clinton Broadcasting System poll!!!!!!!!

CBS ^ | October 11, 2015 2:12 PM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Donald Trump and Ben Carson are comfortably ahead of the rest of the pack vying for the Republican presidential nomination, according to a CBS News poll. Trump remains the GOP front-runner, holding steady in the poll, released Sunday, with the same 27 percent support he saw last month. Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, is still in second place with 21 percent — he had 23 percent in September.
American Polotik is a strange affair Vik......which I'll never understand.........what I find interesting is how the Republican (or Demos) candidates SLAG each other off !!!!!!!???????,yet they are of the same party..steve

Forum List

Back