🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Newly wedded bliss: Stunning photos of one of Ireland's first same sex marriages

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Donegal%20E.png

These stunning pictures of one of Ireland's first same sex weddings were shot on the grounds of Harvey's Point Hotel in Donegal yesterday.

Wayne Gough, a station manager at Dublin Airport and DJ O'Hanlon, an accountant, had already celebrated their Civil Partnership in the same hotel a few months ago.

Newly wedded bliss: Stunning photos of one of Ireland's first same sex marriages - Independent.ie

eugene-maloney.jpg

Reeling: Eugene Maloney is shocked at Kellie's decision

When former boxer Eugene Maloney went to the newsagents for his Sunday paper, nothing could have prepared him for the headlines.

Leaping out at him from the front page of the Sunday Mirror was the revelation thatFrank Maloney – the brother he’d been so close to, the man who had fathered two children and loved football, sparring and women – was now a transsexual called Kellie.

“I was shocked, I began shaking,” said Eugene. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

"I went down to buy my Sunday newspaper and there it was, right in front of me – I sawmy brother is now living as a woman.

See Video
Kellie Maloney's brother on sex change shock: 'I hope we will get Frank back'

Meet Kellie…Frank Maloney sex change world exclusive interview

Her decision to tell all about her new life won huge worldwide support for her bravery.

In our interview, which took place shortly before Kellie went into the Celebrity Big Brother house, she revealed that she is currently awaiting a sex-change operation.

But Eugene just can’t take it in.

“We did everything together,” he said. “Imagine what it’s like when you’ve known someone all your life.

"I spent years sharing hotel rooms with him, we would get dressed in front of each other.

“There was no inkling at all that he ever seemed like he didn’t want to be a man. It’s unbelievable.”

See Video of Kellie's interview
Kellie Maloney's brother on sex change shock: 'I hope we will get Frank back'

Forum List

Back