Newsmax Selling Shares "In A Private Offering"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I looked at their IPO statement and it doesn't look promising.

$5000 / share at 7% dividend.

From what I read it looks the only return you'll get for your $5000 investment is $350/yr.

$5000 is a lot of money for one share.

If it was $50 / share I would consider it.

And.....you have to meet one of the following conditions:

1. Have at least $1 million in net worth
  2. Have earned over $200k in the last 2 calendar years
  3. Have more than $300k the last 2 calendar years combined income with a spouse
  4. Be a financial professional with series 7, 65, or 82 license

So this IPO is only for the rich, but Newsmax makes it sound like anyone can invest in it.

The max they intend on selling is $75 million.

If you have a few million in cash you want to tie up and get a return not much better than a CD......then jump right in. If you had say $3 million to invest you'd get a return of 210k/yr.....as long as the price doesn't go down. Course you won't have a stockholder's vote and absolutely no control of the direction the company goes, even if Newsmax goes woke and their stocks crash.

They screwed up when they drifted towards the anti Trump wing of the RNC....

I looked at their IPO statement and it doesn't look promising.

$5000 / share at 7% dividend.

From what I read it looks the only return you'll get for your $5000 investment is $350/yr.

$5000 is a lot of money for one share.

If it was $50 / share I would consider it.

And.....you have to meet one of the following conditions:

1. Have at least $1 million in net worth
  2. Have earned over $200k in the last 2 calendar years
  3. Have more than $300k the last 2 calendar years combined income with a spouse
  4. Be a financial professional with series 7, 65, or 82 license

So this IPO is only for the rich, but Newsmax makes it sound like anyone can invest in it.

The max they intend on selling is $75 million.

If you have a few million in cash you want to tie up and get a return not much better than a CD......then jump right in. If you had say $3 million to invest you'd get a return of 210k/yr.....as long as the price doesn't go down. Course you won't have a stockholder's vote and absolutely no control of the direction the company goes, even if Newsmax goes woke and their stocks crash.

Rich peope buying access to content control on a failing network.

There is a trial set for Sept in the Dominion case against NewsMax. Dominion is asking for 1.6 billion dollars in damages. All this begs the question: What kind of idiot would invest $5,000 per share in a stock that has a greater than 50/50 chance of being found liable for up to 1.6 billion dollars?

There is a trial set for Sept in the Dominion case against NewsMax. . Dominion is asking for 1.6 billion dollars in damages. All this begs the question: What kind of idiot would invest $5,000 per share in a stock that has a greater than50/50 chance of being found liable for up to 1.6 billion dollars?
It depends on the venue.

If the trial is in chocolate town even an idiot wouldn't invest in Newmax.

Black folks just like sticking it to the man.

But in reality Dominion doesn't have a case.

It depends on the venue.

If the trial is in chocolate town even an idiot wouldn't invest in Newmax.

Black folks just like sticking it to the man.

But in reality Dominion doesn't have a case.
Newsmax has a great a case and will pay dearly for their lies.

Forum List

Back