Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.

Yep. Explosive alright. As in, "explosive diarrhea". Let's forget your source and focus on the felon Bernard Kerik. There is exactly ZERO that this asshat would have to say that is credible.
You may rail all you'd like. But at the end of the day. He lost. This baloney is just an exercise to keep the Big Lie in the media to push as close to the election as they can get. You and I
both know this is a media driven exercise.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

NOT just to get the vote out or help people.

And Time Magazine was careful to document and list all the involved parties.

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in, the sequel. Only this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

View attachment 498400
You forgot to mention the mole people.

1623104635394.jpg

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.

:thankusmile: excellent post. the trolls that have said so many times this was a secure election are fucking lying paid trolls of the DNC and they are reserving their spot in hell. they cant get around any of those facts you mentioned or the whistleblowers that had death threats and beaten up. those cowards evade all the facts you mentioned as well as those and lie right through their teeth knowing they lied that there was no election fraud.

View attachment 498400

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?

Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?

View attachment 498400

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
No, he is better looking than most my relations.

With endorsements from such notable personalities like Nelini Stamp, Vanita Gupta, and Ian Bassin, how could Biden lose!

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
I'm sorry, who isn't an American?...oh yeah...you. :)

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.

Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.
Ah, now the truth emerges -- you're 3 year old as it's obvious to you.

You mean until you sway enough public opinion that some weak kneed judge will enable giving you the answer you're looking for...sorry to disappoint, but that's not gonna happen.
You haven't been able to prove fraud yet. There's no reason to expect you will in the future. Hence the whole, "this is just a media exercise" spectacle.

No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..

Forum List

Back