Nike vs China

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am not sure that the likes of Nike are qualified to lead a global crusade but it appears that the chinese have gone too far now.

I dont know if you have H & M in the states but they are essentially a product of China selling disposable tat to teenage girls. There is no reason that they cant grow cotton somewhere in Africa to make their shit.

It will take a unified effort on the part of the west to bring about change. Is the world ready for that ?

I am not sure that the likes of Nike are qualified to lead a global crusade but it appears that the chinese have gone too far now.

I dont know if you have H & M in the states but they are essentially a product of China selling disposable tat to teenage girls. There is no reason that they cant grow cotton somewhere in Africa to make their shit.

It will take a unified effort on the part of the west to bring about change. Is the world ready for that ?
Nike has been leading crusades that you have supported in the US for years. Now they are taking the Chinese to task for their human rights violations and you suddenly have a problem. Hypocritical communist.

china controls most of the production in africa,,

They have invested there whilst the west has looked the other way.

They have invested there whilst the west has looked the other way.

dont you just hate colonialist??

We have a puppet of the communist Chinese government pretending to be our president because of people like you. Start there.

And now burberry. The pettiness of all this is revealing. I would imagine thhat the chinese government are sweating over this. They now have a relatively wealthy population that have grown used to having top international brands, they will not accept shitty homegrown stuff. They will not be putting up with it either.

This is how the Soviet Union fell. They wanted Macdonalds and Pizza Hut not Soviet Burger for the People.

Forum List

Back