Nikki Haley : "Moscow empire was involved in the October 7 Hamas attack on Israel". Question (mostly) to our commie & MAGA voters, do you agree with

do you agree with Nikki Haley?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I absolutely agree with that. It Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU/US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Question (mostly ) to our commie & MAGA voters, do you agree with Nikki Haley?

1716925169683.png

I absolutely agree with that. It Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU/US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Question (mostly ) to our commie & MAGA voters, do you agree with Nikki Haley?

View attachment 953258

Nikki Haley is a neocon warmonger. Just your type.

The Russians did not cause Israel to leave its border wall completely undefended on Oct 7.

And last I checked, the Hamas supporters in America are the same morons that support Ukraine funding: Democrats.

We don’t call her “Bird brain” for nothing.

The Russians did not cause Israel to leave its border wall completely undefended on Oct 7.
wrong
the reality : Jerusalem needs to be under 🇷🇺 Moscow control: “The Muscovite city is the mother of all cities. Jerusalem will be 🇷🇺Muscovite or it will not exist at all. And His Majesty Kitovras will rule there. This is what the secret Pigeon Book, the Book of Depths, says. Muscovite tsar - is a star to all tsars.”

Israel’s ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, torched Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ulus . "Israel is going to provide an early warning systems against missiles for Ukraine​

Israel got evidence that Moscow empire is trained and equipped Hamas AND Israel has finally chosen a side. BAD NEWS FOR MOSCOW 🇷🇺🇸🇦IMPERIALISM...

Litwin the clueless Swede with another dumbass thread. Stick to yodeling and cheese.
why do you hate the truth ?

Forum List

Back