Nine Surface to Air Missiles Have Entered the U.S. Through New Mexico Border; Target is Trump’s Plane

Your link is clearly some garbage website using AI to write articles.

Can’t you guys figure out who is credible?
~~~~~~
Hmm...., Then chew on this for a little while...
"Last week, ICE Deputy Director Patrick Lechleitner sent a letter to lawmakers detailing the number of criminal aliens on ICE’s national docket. As of July 21, 2024, nearly 650,000 criminal aliens were on the NDD—meaning they had previously been encountered by CBP, turned over to ICE, had their criminal history documented, and then were released into the United States."​
The specific breakdown of what types of criminals have been released is just as sobering. The following numbers include both convicted criminals and those with pending charges for the specific offense. In all categories, the former exceeded the latter:​
  • Homicide: 14,944
  • Sexual Assault: 20,061
  • Assault: 105,146
  • Burglary/Larceny/Robbery: 60,268
  • Traffic Offenses: 126,343
  • Weapon Offenses: 16,820
  • Kidnapping: 3,372
  • Commercialized Sexual Offenses: 3,971

I'm quite sure the White House and its security apparatus will be on top of this one immediately like white on rice.

Nothing to see here!

Gee.

I wonder if this would be getting more media attention if it were Kamala?

The world may never know.

View attachment 1018613
They put your garbage into the crackpot sub forum.

I actually read another report about this.

The plan is to target “Trump Force One” which lacks the defense capabilities of Air Force One.

It has to be Iran

It must be Iran

CHRIS WRAY SAYS SO....

Never mind those are US made missiles shipped to Ukraine and billed to the US taxpayer...

I actually read another report about this.

The plan is to target “Trump Force One” which lacks the defense capabilities of Air Force One.

You fell for someone on Twitter. lol

Forum List

Back