do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.
Yet... over 5-months later... NOT ONE CHARGE for INSURRECTION you crazy SJW freak. I guess the Biden DoJ is corrupt and in the bag for Trump supporters? YOU are firkin' ridiculously maladjusted. Good luck with your delusions.
This one is easy, they don't even have to charge sedition on what they said ,giving them the 1st amendment to try to use to defend themselves , they will charge them FOR their acts which there is no defense for. You know nothing about this. Will they charge sedition. I say over 50% chance. Courts have already ADDED CHARGES TO THESE TRAITOR, WHEN THEY COME IN TO HEAR THEIR CHARGES. Some tripling the charges.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but when the Democrat's destroy themselves because they can't handle something that they alledgedly stole, then that's when the nation will turn back and see the real truth that is to be told in it all. At that point everyone on 1-6th who supported Trump and his administration (the one that the left successfully split into with it's lies and 4 year coup), will become heroes and patriot's with the highest honor's for standing up for their nation when the Chip's were down.

Can I ask what a Commission is supposed to find out? Don't you spend your tax dollars on local, state and federal police? Haven't they already investigated?
Republicans showed us with Benghazi, cost doesn't matter

For Republicans BEN-FUCKING-GHAZI WAS ABOUT RESULTS....THAT THEY NEVER FUCKING GOT.

For over 30-Fucking Investigations they tried and they failed to prove single goddamn thing. They got nothing.

Even Trey Gobber Gowdy would admit, "Nothing new was learned".

HRC has been under investigation on and off for over 25-Years.....she is the Great White Democratic Whale for them.

But when it comes to Violent Proud Punks invading the United States Capitol Building, they don't want a damn thing to happen. Brush it under the rug.

FUCK THE REPUBLIAN TRAITORS.

FUCK THE SUPPORTERS OF REPUBLICAN TRAITORS.

Can I ask what a Commission is supposed to find out? Don't you spend your tax dollars on local, state and federal police? Haven't they already investigated?

For Republicans BEN-FUCKING-GHAZI WAS ABOUT RESULTS....THAT THEY NEVER FUCKING GOT.

For over 30-Fucking Investigations they tried and they failed to prove single goddamn thing. They got nothing.

HRC has been under investigation on and off for over 25-Years.....she is the Great White Democratic Whale for them.

But when it comes to Violent Proud Punks invading the United States Capitol Building, they don't want a damn thing to happen. Brush it under the rug.

Thanks BA for cluing me in about the perfect phrase for Hillary- the Great White Whale! From now on, I will always refer to HRC as GWW! When I use those initials-GWW- in relevant discussions, I hope they’ll be a lot of questions about what that means lol It is way better than “crooked Hillary” and the “never ending calculating Hillary”…. I was getting tired of using those two anyway lol
Whatever you need to get through your day. :itsok:

Faun, what is up!

You don't mind if we check the sixers for being homo, do you?

Your side has nothing hidden IN THE CLOSET regarding 1/6, does it?
I don't mind. G'head, git down on your knees and check away. There's a lot of them, ya know. Will keep you busy for quite a while. You might want to stock up on some chap stick first though.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think using a Moby Dick nickname to make fun of someone who is constantly pursued is going to be the knockout punch you're hoping for.

Thanks BA for cluing me in about the perfect phrase for Hillary- the Great White Whale! From now on, I will always refer to HRC as GWW! When I use those initials-GWW- in relevant discussions, I hope they’ll be a lot of questions about what that means lol It is way better than “crooked Hillary” and the “never ending calculating Hillary”…. I was getting tired of using those two anyway lol

Faun, what is up!

I don't mind. G'head, git down on your knees and check away. There's a lot of them, ya know. Will keep you busy for quite a while. You might want to stock up on some chap stick first though.

We got time.

Think the American people will believe a left wing homo who briefly joined "oath keepers" will qualify as a trump republican?

Homos in MAGAdrag, you understand that now....

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Think the American people will believe a left wing homo who briefly joined "oath keepers" will qualify as a trump republican?

Of course I have no idea what or who you're talking about. I give it about an 80% chance neither do you.

By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.
Yet... over 5-months later... NOT ONE CHARGE for INSURRECTION you crazy SJW freak. I guess the Biden DoJ is corrupt and in the bag for Trump supporters? YOU are firkin' ridiculously maladjusted. Good luck with your delusions.
This one is easy, they don't even have to charge sedition on what they said ,giving them the 1st amendment to try to use to defend themselves , they will charge them FOR their acts which there is no defense for. You know nothing about this. Will they charge sedition. I say over 50% chance. Courts have already ADDED CHARGES TO THESE TRAITOR, WHEN THEY COME IN TO HEAR THEIR CHARGES. Some tripling the charges.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but when the Democrat's destroy themselves because they can't handle something that they alledgedly stole, then that's when the nation will turn back and see the real truth that is to be told in it all. At that point everyone on 1-6th who supported Trump and his administration (the one that the left successfully split into with it's lies and 4 year coup), will become heroes and patriot's with the highest honor's for standing up for their nation when the Chip's were down.
“Allegedly stole”? Lol - I allege that you had group sex last night with circus midgets and a medley of farm animals. Prove me wrong! :lol:

Last edited:
These traitors will never get past this , they are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy and have to be disposed of. simple as that. You can't expect to try to destroy this country and our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and walk away clean , this will never happen, the hate party is the lowest form of humanity and have to be gotten rid of.

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Love those magat hats.

If you call an insurrection incited by a fascist brain dead power hungry idiot like trump a patriotic act, you've misunderstood democracy. An attack by Republicans on the tabernacle of democracy because they could handle the fact they lost. Wanting to change the process to suit them.
You have no evidence the election was stolen but your nor alone. Neither have all the authorities and the SC. You're in good company boofhead.
Trump wasn't a patriots boot lace. He's a dickhead and so are you if you think otherwise.

What are these "chips are down" crap. You mean the republicans got upset because they lost and can't handle it so the smash the capitol as an act of patriotism???
Are you mad? They were cowards to the core. Raving ratbag redneck Republicans attempting to force their fascist rule.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting it.
The military should have taken the lot of them out. They were barbarians led by a true fascist power junkie and you got fooled into doing his dirty work.

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Love those magat hats.

Homo hate hoaxers have a lifetime of playing dress up....

Wanna bet the taxpayer paid for the leftist homos' MAGAdrag outfits on 1/6?

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Love those magat hats.

I'll bet you're insane.

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Love those magat hats.

Oh good grief you are gone!

Faun, what is up!

We got time.

Love those magat hats.

nazianon.png

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??

That is one thing they can never do. Acknowledge that their fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Fucking Coward LOST!!!!
You filth spent 4 full years trying to undo a legal election so fuck you, your friends, family AND Party. Childish whining bitches, the lot of you...
Thats nonsense , they showed hatred for a man that should be hated, big fricken difference.

On goody...another judgmental left wing moron.

Time to Benghazi their asses!

Come and get us.
Be patient.
It's a long weekend. You cells will wait.

Soooooo.....

You are not coming.

Got it.
Not even close.
But
I'll let you know when it's time to play catch.

Wear kevlar.
Please Sally.
When they come for you you'll be crying and pleading that you were just playing around and
blaming the whole thing on Trump and OANN.
BUT
They're not playing.
I want a completely partisan investigation with full subpoena power and referral powers.

So, be patient. We haven't decided who will put you in prison much less when.

The fascists win again.
fascists won when they stole and was allowed to steal the election

You have not one single solitary shred of credible, verifiable, provable to support evidence that lie. You lack the one thing you need. Proof. Nothing.

Over 60+Lawsuits tried and over 60+failed to prove Voter Fraud. All you have is lies.
when you have the democrat controlled propagandist media in your hip pocket you have no credible sources that state I'm wrong
fact is judges are afraid of correcting the theft of the election because you antirights fascists will go unhinged and riot.

Again, and please very close attention to the facts presented.

You have no proof, which is defined as "Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement".

Evidence is defined as, "The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

Do not blame any media, blame the source of the lies you have been told.

Over 60+Lawsuits alleging "Voter Fraud" were filed.

Over 60+Lawsuitis alleging "Vote Fraud" were tossed.

There must verifiable, provable evidence of Voter Fraud to support a charge of Voter Fraud.

You have nothing.

Correction: You have lies.

All you have are lies.

You want the lies.

You love the lies

You need the lies.

Without the lies, you have nothing.

There no, nor has there ever been any form conspiracy to deny the Traitor his reelection. He has only himself to blame for lying and cheating and even that did not work.

It is the Traitor who is in fact facing charges of Voter Fraud in Fulton County. In phone calls to both the Governor of Georgia and the Secretary of State for Georgia, the Traitor asked for them to "Find Votes" that would change the winner in Georgia Presidential Race. That is Voter Fraud.

The Traitor wanted elected officials in the State of Georgia to alter vote totals in favor of him, a clear violation of Federal, State and Local Election Law. That is the very definition of Voter Fraud.

When you haver proof, when you have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt (the legal standard) then talk. Because right now you ain't got shit and you know you got shit.

All you have are lame ass excuses and excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one.

Or as my Drill Sergeant Staff Sergeant Lando once said, "You can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit" and all you have is a whole fucking lot of chicken shit.
You are a lying sack of shit it comes natural to you because you are a antirights fascist pig

The fascists win again.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
you can't have a fascist without an Faun
Poor baby. :itsok:

Tell me again how the election was stolen... I always enjoy a good laugh.
yes dumbass it was stolen only a mouth breathing fascist can't see it
rotfl-gif.288736

That still doesn't get old.

The fascists win again.

rotfl-gif.288736

life is wonderful when you can take an avatar and use it as targets

The fascists win again.

rotfl-gif.288736

life is wonderful when you can take an avatar and use it as targets
Oh? Target of what? And who's avatar are you using as a target?

Time to Benghazi their asses!

Come and get us.
Be patient.
It's a long weekend. You cells will wait.

Soooooo.....

You are not coming.

Got it.
Not even close.
But
I'll let you know when it's time to play catch.

Wear kevlar.
Please Sally.
When they come for you you'll be crying and pleading that you were just playing around and
blaming the whole thing on Trump and OANN.
BUT
They're not playing.
I want a completely partisan investigation with full subpoena power and referral powers.

So, be patient. We haven't decided who will put you in prison much less when.

You won't be deciding anything.

You just better hope the people who put you in front of a firing squad are merciful and pick good marksman to do the deed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back