No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Can you and that other "bio-major" idiot cite where life does not begin at conception, and offer a counter-debate, or are you just going to stay dumb in this thread as well as in all the others you post in?

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I'm pretty sure your proven intellectual dishonesty allows you to assume all sorts of things about topics you don't understand.

Oh, wait. Yeah, it does.

Since the other two children on this thread aren't up to it: go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

I'm certain I would have no prob finding the proof (as you would if you looked) but before I do would you repost a bit of my "intellectual dishonesty" so everyone can see what you refer to? :D

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I'm pretty sure your proven intellectual dishonesty allows you to assume all sorts of things about topics you don't understand.

Oh, wait. Yeah, it does.

Since the other two children on this thread aren't up to it: go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

I'm certain I would have no prob finding the proof (as you would if you looked) but before I do would you repost a bit of my "intellectual dishonesty" so everyone can see what you refer to? :D

i am also very interested in this proof.:D

Oh, wait. Yeah, it does.

Here, let me help you:

"Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids."

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Just when I think you rw nutters cannot get any lower into the mud -

If you had a child, you MIGHT have some understanding -

No, actually, you are incapable of anything but hate.

Sad and sick.

Another one OK with 55 million murders. You probably consider yourself sane/normal, right?

What 55 million murders are you talking about?

Again...Warbler states he supports Abortion....he just gets to lay out who he wants aborted.

I stated nothing of the sort, dingbat, with the exception of one.
Now that that's all cleared up for the third time - you may resume lying about something else now. Don't you have a Humanities course to ever teach?

It does prove that you are a big government hypocrite.

Not that there was any doubt.

Life begins at conception, dumbass. Get back to Community College and take a fucking bio class.

"Life begins at conception" is not a fact....it's a belief.

For the first few months the fetus is basically a parasite that can't survive outside the womb and the mother is the host. <-----That, however, is a fact.

So how many of us could survive without some occasional help from someone? A guy should at least be able to count on his mom. Viability isn't the measure of life ... life is, so the question remains: at what point does that human fetus deserve, as you and I do, the right to live? :D

Once it can perform basic life functions on it's own outside the womb.

Soooo, you're saying a human fetus isn't alive? :D

life has many forms. that does not mean a fetus is a child anymore than an egg is a chicken.

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg but you make an interesting point. How many vegans and vegetarians are pro-choice or as some here proclaim themselves, "pro-abortion?" That is, they won't eat the chicken egg but are OK with aborting a human fetus?
:D

Most vegans and vegetarians eat this way for health reasons or because they simply do not like eating flesh.

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

Go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?
That isn't what warbler claimed. He claimed that biology teaches that life begins at conception. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

Precisely WHERE did I mention gender, shitbreath. Go ahead an bold underline where I posted that. If you can't find it - just lie again and say that's what I wrote.

Why don't you abort yourself.

You're a fucking waste.

So Warbler DOES support abortion.

Only in your case. Let's be clear on that stupid, OK?

So you support an abortion you feel is necessary.

So does every mother who makes that difficult choice.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?
That isn't what warbler claimed. He claimed that biology teaches that life begins at conception. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

No, stupid child, he made that specious claim and I called him on it (and he ran away) and you made the claim I just cited, and it, as well, is rankly intellectually dishonest.

"There is no disagreement" is not only unsupported by any data, but it's not even defensible by you.

No one rational is buying the bullshit you're trying to peddle.

You might be but nothing in this thread says that about you. :D

When has that ever stopped a Liberal from throwing the Race Card?

I consider the question of abortion to be way too important to bother labeling all libs as "pro" and all cons as "anti." Surely peeps on both sides of our political spectrum struggle with the morality of abortion just as some on both sides just don't give a fuck. As the NKOTB I must have missed the good debates because all that seems to be left is the acrimony. :D

You have the same comprehension skills as Bodey. When you return to the Community College to take a bio class, take an English Comprehension class as well. And quit being such a limp-wristed fucking pussy too.

You have the same comprehension skills as Bodey. When you return to the Community College to take a bio class, take an English Comprehension class as well. And quit being such a limp-wristed fucking pussy too.

Tut, tut...

There you go again, spouting off about biology and running from your own words like a pussy.

Please be less of a pussy.

Forum List

Back