No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?
That isn't what warbler claimed. He claimed that biology teaches that life begins at conception. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

No, stupid child, he made that specious claim and I called him on it (and he ran away) and you made the claim I just cited, and it, as well, is rankly intellectually dishonest.

"There is no disagreement" is not only unsupported by any data, but it's not even defensible by you.

No one rational is buying the bullshit you're trying to peddle.

I told you to take a bio class, stupid. Art's on his way down for the same class. Why don't the two of you faggots hop on the short-bus together and save the taxpayers some money.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?
That isn't what warbler claimed. He claimed that biology teaches that life begins at conception. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

No, stupid child, he made that specious claim and I called him on it (and he ran away) and you made the claim I just cited, and it, as well, is rankly intellectually dishonest.

"There is no disagreement" is not only unsupported by any data, but it's not even defensible by you.

I think you replied to the wrong person. :lol:

So now that we know Warbler supports abortion when it's convenient for him I guess this thread's been killed.

I told you to take a bio class, stupid. Art's on his way down for the same class. Why don't the two of you faggots hop on the short-bus together and save the taxpayers some money.

Ha! So, yet again, you metaphorically fist yourself in public, like a dog showing it's belly in submission, because you can't walk the walk.

Yawn.

If you are talking about abortions, they are legal medical procedures, not murder.

So in your view, as long as it's legal, it's good to go.
OK then.
Slavery was legal.
You're good to go if that's made legal again?

Forum List

Back